General Discussions > Fashion

Purses, clutches, hobo bags, handbags, and crossbody handbags

<< < (3/21) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
I have been looking for a nice, small crossbody bag too.
I may get a new one this week if I go shopping in person.

Chrissy

SoCal_Holly:
I have a medium sized, black leather cross body / shoulder bag from All Saints. I like because it fits my iPad Pro and case perfectly and has enough extra rooms the stuff we all need to carry. I have to admit it is more utilitarian and practical than for fashion. But on the other hand it did take me a long time to find the exact style of crossbody ‘ shoulder bag I was looking for combing functionality and styling. And I really like leather bags in general, the tactile feel, smell, craftsmanship, etc...

A great bag is a work of art and can really make an outfit. It’s something I notice about a woman. Along with shoes.

I have a small olive color leather mini backpack for running around town in. Fits just the right amount of stuff, iphone, keys, girly stuff, meds, multi-tool, glasses, and it fits my iPad mini perfectly. Lol

Purses and shoes, there is no such thing as having too many......

Been looking at a few more but so far have been good. In other words electrolysis paid for before more purses, lol

Practical Holly

Lyric:

--- Quote from: barbie on July 30, 2020, 04:04:54 pm ---Here my friends say that fashionable women should have at least 1 luxury handbag which costs more than several thousand bucks, urging me to follow it.
--- End quote ---

In the wacky world of fashion I think the basic human sense inclinations come into play. We all tend to be more oriented toward one sense type: the visual, the verbal or the kinesthetic (tactile). We visual people are easily satisfied with achieving a pleasing appearance while verbal people have to buy those expensive labels to feel satisfied with fashion.

ChrissyRyan:
Handbags are so nice.  The larger ones can hold a lot, and the smaller ones can be so cute!

They win hands down over the “messenger bags,” that is for sure!

Chrissy

barbie:

--- Quote from: Lyric on August 04, 2020, 09:46:18 am ---In the wacky world of fashion I think the basic human sense inclinations come into play. We all tend to be more oriented toward one sense type: the visual, the verbal or the kinesthetic (tactile). We visual people are easily satisfied with achieving a pleasing appearance while verbal people have to buy those expensive labels to feel satisfied with fashion.

--- End quote ---

Interesting.

Yes. Certainly, I am a visual person, and that is why I usually carry big bags.

barbie~~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version