General Discussions > Fashion

Purses, clutches, hobo bags, handbags, and crossbody handbags

<< < (21/21)

JennyTG:
My discipline is weak...two more on the way, good price though.  Will send pic of collection soon, I hope others here can do the same.

Jenny

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on February 26, 2022, 04:23:02 pm ---My discipline is weak...two more on the way, good price though.  Will send pic of collection soon, I hope others here can do the same.

Jenny

--- End quote ---
@JennyTG

Jenny,

I hope you really enjoy them!

Chrissy

JennyTG:
Thanks doll I think I really will.  Be good to see your opinion when you have a look at the collection, no one gets the handbag thing but my trans-sisters I guess :)

Jenny

JennyTG:

--- Quote from: Carla68 on November 22, 2021, 02:43:27 am ---Hi

How did I miss this thread!!

I have about 30 Hand bags (i'm much worse with shoes)

I like to wear off the shoulder with ability to put cross body if needed I mainly have black leather bags

I do have some awesome Irregular Choice cat flick flack clutch bags which are nice if going out for an evening event

I used to have small cat purse for money which i used to take out from my pocket to pay for things when I was still a boy

Just paid 210 euros for a bespoke handmade handbag, I saw it in a closed workshop whilst visiting Dutch Design Week. As it was near my home visited them when they were open and the designer has made me one in black (it has flames not cats) and it is unique and helping a local young designer so felt better spending so much

I have noticed as I have progressed to full women my handbag for a night out has got smaller

Carla

--- End quote ---

Hi Carla if it's not too much trouble could you send a pic on here of that handbag collection?  They sound amazing.

Jenny 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version