General Discussions > Fashion

Purses, clutches, hobo bags, handbags, and crossbody handbags

<< < (20/21) > >>

Carla68:
Hi

How did I miss this thread!!

I have about 30 Hand bags (i'm much worse with shoes)

I like to wear off the shoulder with ability to put cross body if needed I mainly have black leather bags

I do have some awesome Irregular Choice cat flick flack clutch bags which are nice if going out for an evening event

I used to have small cat purse for money which i used to take out from my pocket to pay for things when I was still a boy

Just paid 210 euros for a bespoke handmade handbag, I saw it in a closed workshop whilst visiting Dutch Design Week. As it was near my home visited them when they were open and the designer has made me one in black (it has flames not cats) and it is unique and helping a local young designer so felt better spending so much

I have noticed as I have progressed to full women my handbag for a night out has got smaller

Carla

Haley Conner:
I just ordered a fake crocodile skin clutch purse in pink.  Other than that I have a plain-ish black leather one.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: JennyTG on November 11, 2021, 01:01:37 am ---I didn't go for that one above but I did get two more...that's it, I do not need anymore!

--- End quote ---

@JennyTG

Well sometimes we get tempted to buy more even when we do not really need another!

I get more tops or hair clips than I need but then I need to cut back on other spending!

Chrissy

Northern Star Girl:
@ChrissyRyan   @JennyTG   @Carla68   @CaelaNotKayla
The last several posts on this thread are a PERFECT EXAMPLE of a woman's penchant for shopping, even if nothing more is needed, it feels great to purchase more even if "more" is not needed.   
Like many women, I am an addicted impulse buyer of clothing, shoes and accessories.

.... then the time comes to weed out what is almost never worn, not used, doesn't fit right, wrong style and color, etc.   Some of the ladies in my Gym-Gals group and other ladies that I know sometimes like what I am getting rid of so I happily give them some of the items, then, for the left-overs I put them in a box in my closet that I will eventually take to donation sites.

HUGS,
Danielle

--- Quote from: JennyTG on November 11, 2021, 01:01:37 am ---I didn't go for that one above but I did get two more...that's it, I do not need anymore!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 14, 2022, 11:21:16 am ---@JennyTG

Well sometimes we get tempted to buy more even when we do not really need another!

I get more tops or hair clips than I need but then I need to cut back on other spending!

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

ChrissyRyan:
It is easy to get carried away.  Discipline is required! 

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version