Author Topic: My girls are painful at night! Sleep bra to help?  (Read 847 times)

Offline Rebecca28

My girls are painful at night! Sleep bra to help?
« on: July 31, 2020, 08:51:25 am »
Ladies,

Do you any of you use or recommend a bra for sleeping?? I am on HRT and my girls are so painful at night especially as they grow. When I sleep on my side they now sit on the other one. The pain is waking me up. I was going to try a sports bra? I usually wear a night shirt but maybe need a top with cups in it to hold my girls. I don’t know what to do. Any help or recommendations is appreciated!

Thanks,

Danielle

Offline Meghan

Re: My girls are painful at night! Sleep bra to help?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 09:39:40 am »
Hi Danielle,

Just use camisole for now and let them growth

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant

Offline ramilove

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 08:37:58 am »
I wear a nightgown, my breasts are a little tender. I actually enjoy and am excited about the sensitivity.  When I was laying on my side this  morning I noticed the amount of growth in my right breasts so I rolled to my other side to check out the growth in my left breast.
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 12:55:05 pm »
I have a couple of night gowns too. I am enjoying watching my girls grow. It’s just the pain was waking me up at night. I have been trying a cami and that’s helped and sleeping more on my back.

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 11:57:14 am »
Update.. I gave gotten used to the pain and a cami definitely is helping. I have been sleeping much better. Thank goodness!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 08:35:30 pm »
I used to sleep in satiny like pajamas, I think they were actually acetate.
Now I often sleep in a soft, long T or PJ top.  They do feel nice.

I have not given any thought to wearing a bra to sleep.
I am wearing bras more often than before.  I have always enjoyed camis.
My girls are growing for sure, but I never experienced any pain at night or day.
I feel tingling and warmth at times.

Keep doing whatever works for you.   :)

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Allie Jayne

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 01:41:49 am »
I had this problem last year and a friend gave me a sleep bra, which is just a stretchy top, and it did help! Just that little bit of support seemed to make a difference.

Hugs,

Allie

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 09:53:15 am »
Allie,

thank you.. I don’t really notice the pain anymore. It’s there because when I hit them I feel it. But I don’t really notice it. Then I look in the mirror and go woah!! I wear a sports bra all the time now so it helps with the painful bouncing. Other than that I sleep good and they don’t wake me up anymore. I think it was a phase I went through! One of many for this girl!!

Offline AmyoVs

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 03:36:57 am »
I had this problem too when I just got my girls done. It was very painful for me, even during my sleep. Besides, painkillers worked only for a few hours.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2021, 12:54:25 pm »
I had this problem too when I just got my girls done. It was very painful for me, even during my sleep. Besides, painkillers worked only for a few hours.
@AmyoVs
Dear AmyoVs
    Please know that I do not wish to sidetrack and hijack your post and this thread but I wish to give you the rules and other information regarding the forums... and to Officially Greet you.

I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first several postings. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you wrote about.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2021, 12:54:43 pm »
@AmyoVs
Dear AmyoVs:

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and others the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Tags: