Author Topic: Where to store your girly things?  (Read 305 times)

Offline MelissaCD

• Visitor
Where to store your girly things?
« on: August 01, 2020, 11:27:21 am »
So i have had this issue in the past and end up throwing away good clothes.   I can’t hide them at home or in my car.  Where do other CD ladies store their girl things if home is not an option?
This is a real big one for me.  I want to be able to dress full when I need to bring Melissa out.  I hope to find another cd friend eventually and hopes they would help me but until then I need suggestions.
Kisses. Melissa

Offline kaygee

• Mademoiselle💃
  • A very stable genius.🤪
Re: Where to store your girly things?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 01:00:51 pm »
Lockers.

I used to belong to the YMCA, and rented a locker there where I could store whatever I wanted. (Although I only stored sporting equipment.)

Some years prior to that, I was in undergrad, and rented a basket at the gym (War Memorial Hall). Although the basket was a smaller capacity, I did store some clandestine clothing in it.
Give me ambiguity... or give me something else.

-Patrick… somebody

Offline Lyric

• Family
Re: Where to store your girly things?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 10:14:06 am »
Well, we've all hidden what we are to some degree with this stuff, but... I'm going to start with the doubtless unpopular suggestion that your long term aim be to come out to those around you as a male with desires to dress in a feminine manner some of the time. Once you do that, you can just keep it in your regular closet and not worry about hiding things.

Hiding may seem necessary and even fun at first, but eventually it just harms you and your relationships. You may never feel better about anything than you will after to come out with this. I mean, you don't have to make a big deal about it, just not hide things. If somebody asks, explain it to them. They'll understand and appreciate your honesty or, perhaps, show themselves as someone you're better off without. In the long run, you win, believe me. I've found it surprising how many people don't seem to care one way or the other. Apparently crossdressing secrets tend to be way more important to the crossdresser than to the those he's keeping the secret from.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Tags: