Author Topic: Beachcombing  (Read 448 times)

Offline Amy Chislett

• Friend
  • My friends, right or wrong.
Beachcombing
« on: July 02, 2020, 09:14:12 am »
So I want to spend time on the beach and get a tan.  But the question of what to wear comes up.  I am really not trans don't qualify.  Just a non binary muddling through life.  To bikini top or not to bikini top?  To go to a public beach and gawk or go secluded?  Any thoughts, prior experiences etc?
My mind is bent to tell of bodies changed into different shapes.
Ovid, Metamorphoses

HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Beachcombing
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 02:49:30 pm »
So I want to spend time on the beach and get a tan.  But the question of what to wear comes up.  I am really not trans don't qualify.  Just a non binary muddling through life.  To bikini top or not to bikini top?  To go to a public beach and gawk or go secluded?  Any thoughts, prior experiences etc?

@Amy Chislett

This is a tough decision and frankly it is one that only you can make. 
Wearing a bikini top when in female-mode and mostly passing is certainly an acceptable and fun thing to consider...  I always love seeing my "signature" female tan lines but I am full time so there is no problem with that.

The last thing any of us want to do is draw attention to ourselves by not appearing as we are presenting ourselves as female or as male.  In a mostly passing male mode you can go shirtless and avoid tan lines....   :)

While it is enjoyable to go to the beach or anywhere else to gawk and people-watch, we certainly do not want to be the object of being gawked at for all the wrong reasons.

Enjoy your day at the beach....  I will be looking for your update as you feel comfortable sharing.
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 07:04:02 pm »
I live in Florida and the public beaches are much safer than a desolate beach. I would only go to a private beach if I had some friends with me. You never know when you will need some help.

Wear what ever you want. In Miami, we have Haulover Beach, where you can wear as much or as little as you wish. Occasionally we might see someone in the beginning stages of transition. Nobody cares what you look like or what you wear. We are all more concerned with sunscreen and what's in the cooler.  8)

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Amy Chislett

• Friend
  • My friends, right or wrong.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 01:54:40 pm »
So I went tank topped to a semi private beach flashing my tummy for sun.  Thanks for your support.  It was weird,maybe divine that both FL & AK answered.  I take that to heart.  Unfortunately they've closed the beaches here just when I was getting into it.
My mind is bent to tell of bodies changed into different shapes.
Ovid, Metamorphoses

HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero

Tags: