Author Topic: National Coming Out Day is Sunday, October 11, 2020  (Read 281 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
National Coming Out Day is Sunday, October 11, 2020
« on: October 04, 2020, 03:25:50 pm »
National Coming Out Day is Sunday, October 11, 2020.

This is an all inclusive coming out day.  It is a day that advocates for the LGBTQ+ community.
There is information about it on the Internet.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Reminder- Today is National Coming Out Day.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:29:00 am »
National Coming Out Day is today, Sunday, October 11, 2020.

This is an all inclusive coming out day.  It is a day that advocates for the LGBTQ+ community.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

Re: National Coming Out Day is Sunday, October 11, 2020
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 10:09:26 am »
National Coming Out Day is today, Sunday, October 11, 2020.

Chrissy
Well reminded! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 12:26:02 pm »
Thank you Chrissy for this.

I see this applies to US, UK and a few other countries. Let's hope it spreads to other countries to ultimately become global.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Offline HappyMoni

• Smiles for the house, it's on me!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 10:26:43 am »
I was thinking, what good is coming out if you have no rights! Yes, I encourage everyone to live genuinely! Trust me, it's amazing! Kick the fear in the butt and move forward. But, keep a mind to the world you are coming out to. Vote to keep your rights and to gain those that might now be denied! Violence is a serious threat to trans people, vote for people who will, in your estimation, value you and stand up for your rights! Good luck!
Monica
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)
"Moni" is pronounced like "Bonnie"

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS, great repair.

]

Tags: