Author Topic: It gets SO much better  (Read 420 times)

Offline Cloudy Puff

• Friend
  • =P
It gets SO much better
« on: August 06, 2020, 03:42:26 am »

Ello~
Names Bailey~

I just wanted to check in since I haven't been on in close to a year almost. I was just starting to feel comfortable in my own skin when I stopped. It's likely due to being comfy as a woman and happy.

I wanted to post this in the hopes that someone in need will get motivation. Transition is scary! Some of the things that will happen because of it will awaken new emotions in you and you learn from them. Seems like yesterday I was wearing girl jeans in public for the first time and feeling indescribably awkward. Get through it, and priceless rewards await you.

Remember! Transitioning is most of our worst fear. After you conquer it, most challenges seem like a walk in the park.

Be strong peoples! =) Do everything you dreamed and fantasized about. Put all that fear and shame in the trash where it belongs, live your life!

I have been on countless adventures since I last dropped by. Dated a few cute guys, mastered things without realizing it (makeup and hair looked so daunting, now it comes naturally. How I tell people "why" I'm trans now, I just say that it took a lot of small-spaced out puzzle pieces to finally see the big picture. And I LOVE what I see, but the puzzle is still incomplete until I stop ticking. Until then, no more denying myself the pleasures of life. I wish all people understood that how I do, and take the leap =P

Updated my profile pic, hope it inspires. I never thought in a million years could I be pretty. Now I smile and wave at people with a big smile because I'm happy to be alive.

~Much love <3
~Bailey Jane

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
Re: It gets SO much better
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 05:16:13 am »
Bailey aka Cloudy,

I’m so happy for you ! You’re at the place I hope to be one day.

Very motivational for those of us in early transition to see you smiling and in a happy place.

Hugs,

Holly

Offline Susannah

• Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 08:18:03 am »
Thank you for the positive reinforcements, Bailey.  Being a pre-HRT person, this is quite reassuring.  So good to see that you are positive and happy.

Offline Steph1967

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 01:05:37 pm »
Bailey,
Very inspirational and I agree with the small things were scary in the beginning like wearing a sports bra or women's jeans to work and now I realize most people are not even looking which bring me to try other things.  I would say the only thing that brought attention to me was growing my hair out, wearing a hard hat and then my hair being destroyed for the rest of the day.  I still have many fears like if work does find out then what, would they let me go, would I be able to find another job that pays the same, ect.  Your word help and makes me know there are other women out there with the same fears and all of them make through in their own time. 
Thank you for the post
Steph

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 06:04:32 pm »
Hi Bailey Jane.
Thanks for stopping in.
You're moving.
Nice photo

Tags: