Author Topic: Not really wanting to crossdress  (Read 1184 times)

Online barbie

• I change my avatar every week
Re: Not really wanting to crossdress
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2020, 07:59:34 am »
Barbie,

Be careful with another typhoon approaching your area.  Usually busy typhoon season for Korea.

Susannah

Yes. It is a bigger one. And the 3rd one will come again during the weekend or early in the next week.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/31/weather/typhoon-maysak-forecast-korea-japan/index.html

As I live in a hilly section, no danger of flood, but damage from the strong wind is expected. The first typhoon damaged the pumpkin in the garden last week.

Thanks for your concern!

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline ramilove

Re: Not really wanting to crossdress
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2020, 10:40:43 am »
As an FYI, HRT has not dampened my desire to dress in more effeminate attire as much as my SO of 31 years reaction to my not too uncommon paraphilia. At many points in my life I thought that cross-dressing was something to be ashamed, something to be hidden from open view, something I should not be doing. I thought cross-dressing was wrong, immoral and perverted in league with other absolutely horrid paraphilia.  Cross-dressing does not even come close, it is harmless and hurts nobody and if it make you feel good, why not?  It helps me to remember that what is on the outside is just window dressing, it what is on the inside and what you feel in your heart that counts.
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Tags: