Community Conversation > Real-Life Experience

Have you found it to be increasingly hard to not complete your transition?

(1/2) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Have you found it to be increasingly hard to not complete your transition?
That does not necessarily mean surgeries; but does includes living as your true gender full time.

Some days being partially transitioned is really hard for me and other days I seem to be able to tolerate not taking more steps to realize that ideal ultimate result.  But, there does not need to be specific timetables... The time will come, or it will not, for whatever reasons, and every transition is unique and personal.

The only meaningful solution to avoiding the gender dysphoria is to complete transition.

Chrissy

@Jessica_Rose @CynthiaAnn

Nadine Spirit:
In short, yes. 

A bit longer....... the more I have done down this road of transition, the better and better I have felt.  I was not one of those who knew she needed to transition.  I just thought I'd try switching my hormones and see if that helped.  Uh, yeah, it did, lots.  Thus I socially and legally transitioned.  I felt better.  A year later I had an orchi, and felt better.  Then I realized I need to have GCS.  That date is now set for 2024 due to a bunch of reasons, but I'm having SUCH the difficult time being okay with waiting until then.  Ugh!

sarahc:
I knew at the beginning of transition what steps of transition I wanted to complete when and that I wanted to get through transition as quickly as possible and put transition behind me.

I have a timeline, and, for the most part, I've stuck to it. Eight months to go before I can declare transition over...

Sarah

ChrissyRyan:
It is very hard to delay further transition when you are with accepting women who treat you as the woman you are and you feel so much in the right place just being yourself.

Chrissy

KatieP:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 11, 2020, 09:13:20 pm ---It is very hard to delay further transition when you are with accepting women who treat you as the woman you are and you feel so much in the right place just being yourself.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

^^^^^^
This!

To me, it felt like a very steep slide. Once i started, it was only possible to continue, and after each step, to continue faster.

Being accepted as who you have always thought of yourself as, and being called "She" as it always should have been, and being called by the name you call yourself, ALL of those things feel SOOOOOO good, that it is impossible to stop in the middle, I think...

Katie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version