Community Conversation > Real-Life Experience

Have you found it to be increasingly hard to not complete your transition?

<< < (2/2)

Rakel:
During the in between stages of transition were the most difficult for me. Even though I dressed androgynously, I got misgendered all the time. For a late transitioner like myself, it really took several years of HRT and electrolysis to fully pass.

Did my transition become increasingly hard?

Not really. I just dealt with my changes in appearance as they came. I am just thankful that my dysphoria stopped suddenly with GCS. In time, all the other issues seemed to resolve eventually.

Keep you eyes on the future and just deal with the present as best you can.  :-*

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Rakel on September 12, 2020, 06:49:38 am ---During the in between stages of transition were the most difficult for me. Even though I dressed androgynously, I got misgendered all the time. For a late transitioner like myself, it really took several years of HRT and electrolysis to fully pass.

Did my transition become increasingly hard?

Not really. I just dealt with my changes in appearance as they came. I am just thankful that my dysphoria stopped suddenly with GCS. In time, all the other issues seemed to resolve eventually.

Keep you eyes on the future and just deal with the present as best you can.  :-*

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Take each day as it arrives.  Do the best you can with your current situation. 

Good advice.   :)

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version