Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 12.0  (Read 21436 times)

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 12.0
« Reply #240 on: November 18, 2020, 03:52:49 am »
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I don't always remember to reply, but I do read & appreciate every single one.  :)
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline natalie.ashlyne

• instagram
« Reply #241 on: November 19, 2020, 02:38:47 pm »
@natalie.ashlyne

Natalie!… Congrats Little Sister!… The time grows near!… Any remaining fears and worries will fall away in the last couple days!… All shall be well girl!… Savor the liberation and empowerment of your decisions!

Onward we go Brave Little Sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Thanks I was so happy about it but unfortunately  I got a call from my surgeon and my surgery is canceled again because of covid 19 four days before surgery I am so hurt right now It is making me cry all day

Offline Pammie

« Reply #242 on: November 19, 2020, 03:04:23 pm »
Thanks I was so happy about it but unfortunately  I got a call from my surgeon and my surgery is canceled again because of covid 19 four days before surgery I am so hurt right now It is making me cry all day
Im so so sorry hun. That’s so unfair. Sending big hugs sister xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #243 on: November 19, 2020, 05:51:03 pm »

Natalie!

OMG I am so sorry!… I know that has to feel pretty darn deflating!… your mindset as well as all life’s other considerations were in tune with events being as scheduled and it must feel like running into a brick wall in the final stretch of the race!… keep spirits high though!… it will happen and all shall be well!!!…Please never hesitate to PM if I can be of any help during the process!… Amazing things await you Little Sister!!!

Hugs and Onward We Go Brave Girl!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #244 on: November 19, 2020, 08:36:59 pm »

I'm really sorry to hear that, Natalie....hang in there.
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #245 on: November 22, 2020, 09:37:38 am »
One of my old and GG friends once said to me that genuine women do not take this kind of pose in public. After hearing that, I become more cautious, but sometimes I take the pose inadvertently.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2020, 02:46:05 pm »
Strangely the air quality tends to be nicer this fall, and I have more chances to run/hike outdoors. It was 5 degree Celcius (41F). I wore suncream and foundation in the daytime, and running at night is especially nice because I can completely cleanse my face while taking shower.

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #247 on: November 26, 2020, 09:09:56 am »
@Barbie Looking good!  I like your orange skirt.  Time for fall colors, my favorite...!

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #248 on: November 26, 2020, 09:35:19 am »
@Haley Conner
Dear Haley:
I love the fall colors too....   you look terrific in your fall colors outfit.   
In your 2nd photo, I love the expression on your face!!!!

The Fall season was very short here, we are fully into winter....

Thank you for posting and sharing.
HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2020, 09:43:28 am »
Thanks Danielle!  I want to call it "cartoon-like". :)

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2020, 07:04:26 pm »
My thanksgiving dinner attire. Loved my hair today. I think I’m getting better with the diffuser. Spent the evening with my fiancé’s family. Great dinner and great conversation. It’s nice to be completely accepted.

Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2020, 07:51:34 pm »
Holy volume, Batman!

Idk what happened, but I had my hair in a ponytail for a few days, took it out, & suddenly looked like Rosanne Rosanna Danna!!!  ;D
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2020, 11:41:54 pm »
And LaRae,

She was beautiful too!!  I like it.

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #253 on: November 30, 2020, 06:58:50 pm »
Strangely the air quality tends to be nicer this fall, and I have more chances to run/hike outdoors. It was 5 degree Celcius (41F). I wore suncream and foundation in the daytime, and running at night is especially nice because I can completely cleanse my face while taking shower.

Cheers,

barbie~~

Very nice Barbie!!! Some of our best weather around here is this time of year as well!… I’ve been getting in a good run along  the ocean about every other day… Hugs!!! 🙋‍♀️

@barbie Looking good!  I like your orange skirt.  Time for fall colors, my favorite...!

As always, Loving the classic vibe little sister!… Well done Gorgeous Girl!!! 🤗👍

My thanksgiving dinner attire. Loved my hair today. I think I’m getting better with the diffuser. Spent the evening with my fiancé’s family. Great dinner and great conversation. It’s nice to be completely accepted.

Jaymi 🤗

I knew you owned your decisions and your new life from day one! Looking Gloriously Gorgeous and at home in your own skin! Congrats on how far you have come... The world is now yours!!! 🙋‍♀️🌻

Holy volume, Batman!

Idk what happened, but I had my hair in a ponytail for a few days, took it out, & suddenly looked like Rosanne Rosanna Danna!!!  ;D

Rockin’ Hair Girl!!!! 🤗👍

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🙏
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2020, 07:40:17 pm »
Hey All,

Things seem to be moving pretty slow here so, here are a few recent pics to keep the train rolling!

New top I ordered is a bit more oversize than I thought but, it might get some wear for the holidays with skinny jeans or leggings plus some black boots.. 😀

Untitled by Ashleyll, on Flickr

Old Daytrip top...

Autumny v-neck hoodie sweater...

Smashing Pumpkins Rock!!!

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

Some days... only animal print will do...🐯

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Offline Pammie

« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2020, 03:50:55 am »
Hey All,

Things seem to be moving pretty slow here so, here are a few recent pics to keep the train rolling!

New top I ordered is a bit more oversize than I thought but, it might get some wear for the holidays with skinny jeans or leggings plus some black boots..

Old Daytrip top...

Autumny v-neck hoodie sweater...

Smashing Pumpkins Rock!!!

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

Some days... only animal print will do...

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley
Ah, my Ashley fix at last! Looking SOOOOOO gorgeous as always! xx

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2020, 11:00:27 am »
Always a pleasure seeing the Fabulous people of the forums.  :)

Check out my new Fabulous pendant. It's from Cornish Glass Art.

Veteran, US Army

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2020, 11:46:11 am »

My rainbow gal :-)

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2020, 12:15:31 pm »
Ah, my Ashley fix at last! Looking SOOOOOO gorgeous as always! xx

Ha!... Thank you so much My Sweet and Gorgeous Sister!!! 🤗🙏❤️🌻

You know it’s a party when Devlyn jumps in the pool 😀👍 Well done Gorgeous Rainbow Gal... Love the pendant... Much of my family is from Truro, Cornwall...

As I said... it is now officially a party... jump in the pool ladies!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2020, 12:49:15 pm »
Taken during a post-GRS rest in bed, please excuse the woeful state of my brows!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Tags: