Author Topic: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 12.0  (Read 26718 times)

Offline TSL_NB

Re: The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 12.0
« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2021, 02:53:14 pm »
@Sonja So many pictures!  And you look super!  Great kid you have!
@TSL Also looking great!

Thanks, Haley!  You look smashing as well. :)

And hey Sonja, I concur, you look super! :)
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline RandyL

• On the way
« Reply #441 on: February 19, 2021, 05:17:08 pm »

Randy, I'm right there with you sis! 

But, it isn't stopping you - you're looking superb! :)

Jon Renau has become a good friend of mine these days (these were from my blog last night. I'll be using the topper pretty much full-time, once it gets warmer):

Thanks Vivian. You give me hope that I can use a topper too. You look great with it!

Randy

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

My personal blog thread: Randy the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randy's HRT Journal

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #442 on: February 20, 2021, 04:41:27 am »

Thanks Vivian. You give me hope that I can use a topper too. You look great with it!

Randy

Thanks, Randy. :)

It isn't perfect, especially the hairline part, but I prefer to use it, as I don't have to mess around with the nylon wig caps (which I would do, if no other option was available...I'm just glad this exists, too).  The one I use is the 'Top Full' synthetic one.  That has this huge 11" base, so it covers a good area.
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #443 on: February 22, 2021, 05:26:08 pm »
Hey All,

It has been a few months since I checked in... I have got to say, I am impressed!!!… Fabulousness is running like a river around here these days!... checking in on a less regular basis really drives home the amount of beautiful, positive changes and progress you have all made... it gets easy to not see then changes we want day to day... but, when measured in months... you witness the true magnitude... kudos to all of you, my gorgeous sisters!… 🌻

Life rolls on at a beautiful pace for me... I passed my 7 year HRT mark... moving towards my 60th birthday in a couple months... and I continue to find joy in each day as a wife to the world’s best husband and, a grandmother to the world’s best granddaughter 🤗💕

Here are a few pics from the last few months including a few SeaCat sightings... I will try to keep the pic quantity down to a manageable level but... no promises 😅 ...Onward!

Untitled by Ashleyll, on Flickr

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

Christmas present so my granddaughter and I can match!  :)

❤️Valentine's Day dress...❤️

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  :)

P.S. Song O' The Day...

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251753.60.html

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Friend
« Reply #444 on: February 22, 2021, 08:35:44 pm »
Wow Tgirlamg, you look great!  I am more than a little jealous.  I am happy for you, but you look younger than me (and I am younger).  And, you are so cute with your fashion sense.

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2021, 11:23:12 pm »
And Rachel, she is prettier in person!

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #446 on: February 23, 2021, 08:34:12 am »
Hey All,

It has been a few months since I checked in... I have got to say, I am impressed!!!… Fabulousness is running like a river around here these days!... checking in on a less regular basis really drives home the amount of beautiful, positive changes and progress you have all made... it gets easy to not see then changes we want day to day... but, when measured in months... you witness the true magnitude... kudos to all of you, my gorgeous sisters!…

Life rolls on at a beautiful pace for me... I passed my 7 year HRT mark... moving towards my 60th birthday in a couple months... and I continue to find joy in each day as a wife to the world’s best husband and, a grandmother to the world’s best granddaughter

Here are a few pics from the last few months including a few SeaCat sightings... I will try to keep the pic quantity down to a manageable level but... no promises ...Onward!

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

by Ashleyll, on Flickr

Christmas present so my granddaughter and I can match!  :)

Valentine's Day dress...

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  :)

P.S. Song O' The Day...

You look amazing sis!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #447 on: February 23, 2021, 12:03:39 pm »
Wow Tgirlamg, you look great!  I am more than a little jealous.  I am happy for you, but you look younger than me (and I am younger).  And, you are so cute with your fashion sense.

Rachel!!!… Thank you so very much for the kind words little sister!!! I don’t know about the younger part though!… Your profile pic should come with a fire extinguisher… ‘cause it’s smokin’!!! 🔥😀👍

And Rachel, she is prettier in person!

Allie

Allie!!! How’s it going my Beautiful and precious sister! Thanks for the sweet vote of confidence!!!I am still up for hitting Oracle park for a DODGERS/GIANTS matchup one of these days when the craziness is over! Hugs!!!! 🙋‍♀️💕

You look amazing sis!!

Jaymilynn!!! Many thanks to you as well my gorgeous little sister! ... you’ve been making some impressive changes of late and claiming the life you want boldly as I knew you would from day one!!!… Keep Rockin’ Girl!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #448 on: February 23, 2021, 12:51:28 pm »

This is one of my favorite pics I’ve taken recently. I just love how my body is changing so dramatically.

Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Online Pammie

« Reply #449 on: February 23, 2021, 02:24:59 pm »

This is one of my favorite pics I’ve taken recently. I just love how my body is changing so dramatically.

Yeh, that is a cute pic!

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #450 on: February 23, 2021, 07:02:00 pm »

See!!!… Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about!!! 🤗

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #451 on: February 23, 2021, 11:04:58 pm »
 I never, EVER do full makeup, but I decided to try today. Had an appointment to go to, got all done up, drove there, & it had been cancelled. Decided I wasn't going to let a feel-good day go to waste, so I snapped some pics :D

"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline RandyL

• On the way
« Reply #452 on: February 24, 2021, 12:19:15 am »

I never, EVER do full makeup, but I decided to try today. Had an appointment to go to, got all done up, drove there, & it had been cancelled. Decided I wasn't going to let a feel-good day go to waste, so I snapped some pics :D

LaRae, for someone who never does makeup, you're killin it. Good job!

Casting about for my best path forward...

My personal blog thread: Randy the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randy's HRT Journal

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2021, 11:41:34 am »

Well Done LaRae!!!!! 😃👍

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #454 on: February 25, 2021, 10:06:38 am »

Sophia in Los Angeles, CA  2-23-21

Hello everyone, been a long time since I've posted. Thought I'd share what's been happening. Got back from Los Angeles CA last night. Had my in person consultation SRS consultation with Dr Gladys Ng MD from UCLA Gender Health program. I have a surgery date of May 21st 2021. I'm getting mentally prepared for this life changing event.

2-21-2021 marks 2 years since I started this amazing journey and I've made new lifelong friends during my journey. I can't thank each and everyone of them enough for helping me become the best version of myself I can. The picture I posted is me without heavy makeup, a look at where I am progress wise. Like many girls I'm always going to be self conscious about certain aspects of my appearance but I'm getting more and more comfortable. I've been living full time since Jan 2020. People sometimes look at me "weird" but I can't tell if they are admiring because they like my outfit, jewelry or clocking me? I've learned to block it out and just be me. I figure the people who have problems of who I am are the ones with the biggest problems themselves. Kinda funny how that works isn't it?

I recently got back together with my boyfriend, Craig. We initially dated in 2019 but broke up soon after. I figure 2 years was long enough to make him say "I'm sorry" for the stuff he pulled. He definitely paid the price and has since redeemed himself. I enjoy our time together and very happy when he comes to visit, we live 2 hours apart in different states. We are taking things slow and steady. He's very exited for my surgery!

My Father turns 78 in May and I'm very proud of his acceptance of me. He had briefly reverted back to his/him pronouns and using statements like "that guy" when describing me in situations. Since my changes have been drastic over the last 2 years he finally sees his new daughter and has begun the process of letting his late son go. It's been particularly difficult for him because we lost my Mother in August 2018 and I came out in January 2019 so he had no time to process both losses in that short amount of time. My Mom and Dad were married 53 years and my Dad had an only son for 50 of those 53 years so I understand he will take time to accept what happened but he's doing great overall.

I enjoy a huge amount of close friends and people I consider part of my extended family. I'm still trucking and operating my small trucking business all over the US. I've been in trucking all my life and personally operating a trucking business for 14 years. I'd like to eventually get off the road and be home with Craig everyday but that will take long term planning.

Everyone here is looking great as usual. I'm continuing my journey and living a good life. Wishing all of you a better 2021, Life is short and nothing is guaranteed.

Best wishes and happiness,

Sophia

1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 time for a change....
2-21-2019 Started HRT
2-21-2020 One year HRT
2-21-2021 Two years HRT

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #455 on: February 25, 2021, 02:09:41 pm »
Wow, everyone is looking great!  Good to see you again Ashley and Sophia, I was starting to wonder! I thought I'd go with blonde today...

*poof* Now I'm a brunette.  :D

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #456 on: February 25, 2021, 02:55:56 pm »
@Haley Conner
Dear Haley:
I love your new photos.... and also your Avatar...   
... blondes have more fun, just ask me.  ;) :o

I do like the very last picture of you as a brunette however... my favorite.

I have been following you for a long time, and I like your style... !!!!!

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Haley Conner

« Reply #457 on: February 25, 2021, 03:07:10 pm »
@Danielle, Thanks.  That's really nice!  I like your avatar pic.  It's very radiant.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 04:37:41 am by Haley Conner »

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #458 on: February 26, 2021, 05:20:03 pm »

Sophia in Los Angeles, CA  2-23-21

Hello everyone, been a long time since I've posted. Thought I'd share what's been happening. Got back from Los Angeles CA last night. Had my in person consultation SRS consultation with Dr Gladys Ng MD from UCLA Gender Health program. I have a surgery date of May 21st 2021. I'm getting mentally prepared for this life changing event.

2-21-2021 marks 2 years since I started this amazing journey and I've made new lifelong friends during my journey. I can't thank each and everyone of them enough for helping me become the best version of myself I can. The picture I posted is me without heavy makeup, a look at where I am progress wise. Like many girls I'm always going to be self conscious about certain aspects of my appearance but I'm getting more and more comfortable. I've been living full time since Jan 2020. People sometimes look at me "weird" but I can't tell if they are admiring because they like my outfit, jewelry or clocking me? I've learned to block it out and just be me. I figure the people who have problems of who I am are the ones with the biggest problems themselves. Kinda funny how that works isn't it?

I recently got back together with my boyfriend, Craig. We initially dated in 2019 but broke up soon after. I figure 2 years was long enough to make him say "I'm sorry" for the stuff he pulled. He definitely paid the price and has since redeemed himself. I enjoy our time together and very happy when he comes to visit, we live 2 hours apart in different states. We are taking things slow and steady. He's very exited for my surgery!

My Father turns 78 in May and I'm very proud of his acceptance of me. He had briefly reverted back to his/him pronouns and using statements like "that guy" when describing me in situations. Since my changes have been drastic over the last 2 years he finally sees his new daughter and has begun the process of letting his late son go. It's been particularly difficult for him because we lost my Mother in August 2018 and I came out in January 2019 so he had no time to process both losses in that short amount of time. My Mom and Dad were married 53 years and my Dad had an only son for 50 of those 53 years so I understand he will take time to accept what happened but he's doing great overall.

I enjoy a huge amount of close friends and people I consider part of my extended family. I'm still trucking and operating my small trucking business all over the US. I've been in trucking all my life and personally operating a trucking business for 14 years. I'd like to eventually get off the road and be home with Craig everyday but that will take long term planning.

Everyone here is looking great as usual. I'm continuing my journey and living a good life. Wishing all of you a better 2021, Life is short and nothing is guaranteed.

Best wishes and happiness,

Sophia

Sophia!

Great update little sister!… Sounds like a life is being well and boldly lived!!! Congrats on the new life you have forged and all good things to you as you continue moving forward!!! 🙋‍♀️💕

Wow, everyone is looking great!  Good to see you again Ashley and Sophia, I was starting to wonder! I thought I'd go with blonde today...

*poof* Now I'm a brunette.  :D

Haley!!!

Many Thanks Sister! ... you are looking gorgeous and classically fashionable as always!… I love the “poof” shot!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
« Reply #459 on: February 26, 2021, 06:38:36 pm »
Everyone is looking so fabulous!

Can’t wait for Spring / Summer pix !

Tags: