Author Topic: OMG I’m so excited and nervous  (Read 491 times)

Offline Missttee

• Visitor
OMG I’m so excited and nervous
« on: August 16, 2020, 11:46:21 am »
I went to a dr today and told them about myself, they gave me paperwork to get a blood test done and are referring me to a clinic so I can start my HRT!!!!! I’m a little scared as things are moving very fast but I have not smiled this big since the birth of my 2 boys. I hope the wait isn’t long to see the dr at the specialty clinic. I will go get my blood test done tomorrow and will keep a second copy of the results just in case I need them. I’m in Canada and VERY lucky to have such an understanding wife and great healthcare. I am going to get my laser hair treatment on my face (even though at 36 I still cant grow a beard lol) and as a bonus my wife will be getting her legs done. Anyways I’m sorry for rambling but couldn’t help myself as I’m soooo excited. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Offline Rachel

• Family
Re: OMG I’m so excited and nervous
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 12:23:19 pm »
Congratulations
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 12:37:17 pm »
I went to a dr today and told them about myself, they gave me paperwork to get a blood test done and are referring me to a clinic so I can start my HRT!!!!! I’m a little scared as things are moving very fast but I have not smiled this big since the birth of my 2 boys. I hope the wait isn’t long to see the dr at the specialty clinic. I will go get my blood test done tomorrow and will keep a second copy of the results just in case I need them. I’m in Canada and VERY lucky to have such an understanding wife and great healthcare. I am going to get my laser hair treatment on my face (even though at 36 I still cant grow a beard lol) and as a bonus my wife will be getting her legs done. Anyways I’m sorry for rambling but couldn’t help myself as I’m soooo excited. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Yay!  Congratulations Missttee!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 12:46:10 pm »
Hi Missttee,

Congratulations of the quick progress!

Marion

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 04:13:32 pm »
Great news ! The first step is always the hardest.

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 01:54:20 pm »

Hey Missttee, that's really wonderful news. :)

We've had some delays here in my province (I live close to the US border, and actually am covered by US Veterans Affairs, so that was supposed to be faster than our Medicare, but COVID had made a mess of everything, as everyone knows), but I'm glad it picked up nicely for you.
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline Gale

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 02:52:13 pm »
Congrats, I started my prescription on Saturday Estrogen patches and micronized progesterone, looking forward to changes and feeling better.

Offline Steph1967

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 08:28:15 pm »
Congratulations Missttee!!!  I understand the feelings of nervousness since i am now starting the same path as you and many others!  I am happy for you and wish you all the best!

Tags: