Community Conversation > Non-Op

What are your reasons for being non op?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Julie H:
For me wpath won't allow me to. Ever since I started back up on hormones I haven't felt a need to transition and would likely loose too much if I were to. I don't make friends easily and loosing the ones I have might prove hazardous to my health. Not that they are a threat to me but the shear boredom without them would be harsh. I am for the most part non binary I present as male but I think that only my winter coat is unisex the rest are women's clothing that can appear male.

Alanna1990:
the surgery is completely out of my league, I likely won't have the money in a very long time, that's the only reason, if I was a little more brave and/or dumb I'd grab a knife and be done with it, not even joking

CosmicJoke:

--- Quote from: Alanna1990 on May 03, 2021, 09:14:01 pm ---the surgery is completely out of my league, I likely won't have the money in a very long time, that's the only reason, if I was a little more brave and/or dumb I'd grab a knife and be done with it, not even joking

--- End quote ---

I've had thoughts like that before too. I guess the thing I try telling myself is that it will be worth it if/when I ever get it. It may never happen for you or I, but if we're dead we definitely won't know.

pamelatransuk:

--- Quote from: Pammie on May 03, 2021, 04:03:44 pm ---You don’t qualify as Non-op hun! You are aligning your body with your real self because you need to. Minimal depth doesn’t change that and is a perfectly valid option. As is no op of course for which I can read there are many valid reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much, Pammie

Hugs

Pamela xx

Maid Marion:
I had my teeth fixed with implants because of the very high benefit to cost ratio.
I can now eat steak again!

The benefits of HRT and surgery are less clear as I'm not interested in men.

Marion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version