Author Topic: Any ways to grow hair faster?  (Read 690 times)

Offline kirby_fan_767

• Visitor
Any ways to grow hair faster?
« on: September 08, 2020, 12:23:55 pm »
I’ve been trying methods to grow my hair out, but it’s pretty slow. Any tips to help?

Offline Sarah-Red

• Love <3
Re: Any ways to grow hair faster?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 01:49:36 pm »
I’ve been trying methods to grow my hair out, but it’s pretty slow. Any tips to help?

There are products that can help it grow a bit faster. Like Castor oil, Ginger extract, Red onion oil, and the like. Those are more natural but then you have products with more in them, some you can find on amazon. I'd look on reviews to see if it helped people or not.

I'm trying a dermaroller, for micro-needling. I started last week so I can't say how much it'll help, though in my case it's also to try to regain lost hair that I'm trying quite a bit of stuff.

Offline kirby_fan_767

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 01:55:02 pm »
Thank you for your tips!  ;D

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 03:50:11 pm »
From many years of trying various things I'm convinced there's no way to substantially increase hair growth speed. Perhaps a little, but not enough to notice much. A few years ago I tried a daily inverted massage technique that was hyped around the Internet. I carefully monitored my hair length while doing it for a month. While I though it seemed to have grown a bit faster at first, my measurements at the end of a month showed the same growth as it did the month before I started-- about a half inch.

The best solution I've found is to use your mind. Get involved in things other than watching your hair's growth for a few months. Suddenly you'll look at yourself and be surprised at how long it's grown.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 06:23:58 pm »

I think that healthy top of the head hair grows at an average rate of about 1/2 inch a month.
That might seem slow, but that is a half a foot in a year’s time.   :)

Keep it clean but too many people over shampoo it.  It is generally better to use conditioner often and shampoo less often.  Many a conditioner has some cleanser in it any way. 

Hair may look longer if you straighten it.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: Hair Growth fast