Author Topic: The Chronicles of Caela  (Read 7571 times)

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: The Chronicles of Caela
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2021, 12:07:54 am »
@CaelaNotKayla
Dear Caela:
WOW-WHEE ....  what a wonderfully positive and encouraging  update that you posted on your thread.
****There is much truth in what you stated.

You are very correct, "challenges are not roadblocks" ... and "speed bumps are not mountains" but they rather are a test our resolve to overcome and to postulate positive actions and thoughts to make things better.

My favorite quote and personal mind-set regarding this comes from Winston Churchill as he penned the following quote during England's dark days in World War 2.
       "A Pessimist see Difficulty in every Opportunity,
           an Optimist sees Opportunity in every Difficulty"

Thank you Caela for posting and sharing your encouragement that applies to all of us.

HUGS and more HUGS, .... stay positive and resolve to overcome life's struggles.
Danielle

I guess one casualty of getting closer to yourself is things becoming ever less special...  For some time I haven't had anything that bubbles up to the level of a breakthrough moment... but today I was hanging out with friends....  at a covid -safe distance sat another group of acquaintances.  Through the night we get to talking back and forth when one of them looks at me with a shocked look in her eyes and asks "Are you wearing black stripes?  When did you start dressing so fashionably???" 

Dang it!!!!! My cover is blown!!!!  But then I realize.... I am who I am.... This is the presentation I put forth.  I am the person in black stripes with complementary sweatshirts!  So I complemented her dress and we went on with the conversation for the night!

Hugs sisters- remember that challenges do not have to be roadblocks! and that speed bumps do not have to be mountains! This is who I am..... and to those who would question me my answer is "ok.... so what???"   I hope that you all are able to find the strength in the moment to be the wonderful strong individuals that we all know that you can be!

Hugs!!

Caela

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #221 on: February 03, 2021, 03:53:09 pm »
@CaelaNotKayla
Dear Caela:

Hello beautiful.
... your latest Avatar/Profile picture absolutely shows a beautiful woman!!!
Thank you for sharing it with me and the rest of your followers! 

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #222 on: February 03, 2021, 04:15:56 pm »
@CaelaNotKayla
Dear Caela:

Hello beautiful.
... your latest Avatar/Profile picture absolutely shows a beautiful woman!!!
Thank you for sharing it with me and the rest of your followers! 

HUGS,
Danielle

@Northern Star Girl

Thanks Danielle!  You're making me blush!! 

Hugs!!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline RandyL

• On the way
« Reply #223 on: February 03, 2021, 05:36:13 pm »
Caela, I love your new avatar! I noticed it over on the word game and came here just to compliment you.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

My personal blog thread: Randy the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randy's HRT Journal

Offline Pammie

« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2021, 05:40:20 pm »
Caela, I love your new avatar! I noticed it over on the word game and came here just to compliment you.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
I agree, what a lovely photo! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2021, 08:03:47 pm »
I'll chime in too - you're rockin' in that new pic, sis! :)
-Vivian
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2021, 09:34:24 pm »
@RandyL
@Pammie
@TSL_NB

Randy, Pammie and Vivian-

Now you're really making me blush dears!!  I very much appreciate it- I woke up today feeling all out of sorts- and decided to give myself a little makeover to help myself feel better!   Blonde hair, new blouse, new sweater- new eyeshadow combo!  (yes, finally found a use for the yellow in my favorite eyeshadow palette!!) I really can't express how much the support I get from my sisters here means to me.  Thank you all for warming this girls heart!

Hugs.... Hugs..... HUGS!!

Caela

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2021, 09:38:55 pm »
Caela,

You are sporting a nice look. :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2021, 10:10:29 pm »
Caela,

You are sporting a nice look. :)

Chrissy

Thanks Chrissy!!

Hugs!!

Caela

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2021, 01:21:24 am »
Caela:

Looking fabulous, love the hair !

Hugs,

Holly

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2021, 12:05:24 pm »
Caela:

Looking fabulous, love the hair !

Hugs,

Holly

Thanks Holly!!!

Hugs!!

Caela

Offline Pammie

« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2021, 05:07:34 pm »
@RandyL
@Pammie
@TSL_NB

Randy, Pammie and Vivian-

Now you're really making me blush dears!!  I very much appreciate it- I woke up today feeling all out of sorts- and decided to give myself a little makeover to help myself feel better!   Blonde hair, new blouse, new sweater- new eyeshadow combo!  (yes, finally found a use for the yellow in my favorite eyeshadow palette!!) I really can't express how much the support I get from my sisters here means to me.  Thank you all for warming this girls heart!

Hugs.... Hugs..... HUGS!!

Caela
Our pleasure hun, you are such a supportive lady and well done for the makeover - i also think ur looking great hun! Xx

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2021, 07:12:55 pm »
I dressed like my dream- just had to get past my meetings!

Coincidentally, this is the blouse I wore in my first selfie!

Caela

Caela, you look nice all the time.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #233 on: February 06, 2021, 01:25:51 am »
Our pleasure hun, you are such a supportive lady and well done for the makeover - i also think ur looking great hun! Xx

Caela, you look nice all the time.

Chrissy

Pammie and Chrissy-

Thank you very much for your kind comments!  I try to be strong and supportive and positive for all my friends here, but somedays it's a challenge just to make it through the day....  and then I'm so thankful to have my friends here supporting me!

Hugs!!

Caela

Offline Pammie

« Reply #234 on: February 06, 2021, 05:14:40 am »
Pammie and Chrissy-

Thank you very much for your kind comments!  I try to be strong and supportive and positive for all my friends here, but somedays it's a challenge just to make it through the day....  and then I'm so thankful to have my friends here supporting me!

Hugs!!

Caela
It’s what community is all about  -  3 streams, receiving support, providing support and being enlightened (some people manage a fourth which is providing insight to enlighten others but that’s probably not my forte)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2021, 05:32:15 am »
Pammie and Chrissy-

Hugs!!

Caela

Try to do what you can each day for it to be “special” in some way.   :)

Make it so!   :)

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #236 on: February 07, 2021, 03:26:33 am »

Try to do what you can each day for it to be “special” in some way.   :)

Make it so!   :)

Chrissy
Every day we can be Ourselves is a special day - for those who cannot be their true selves permanently I guess just having a little me time in any given day would make it special

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2021, 03:55:28 am »
Every day we can be Ourselves is a special day - for those who cannot be their true selves permanently I guess just having a little me time in any given day would make it special

Each day that passes will never come back so if we can make good use of our time, that’s great.
Relax, help someone, learn, work, show love... 

I hope you all have a very nice Sunday.   :)

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #238 on: February 07, 2021, 03:36:24 pm »

Each day that passes will never come back so if we can make good use of our time, that’s great.
Relax, help someone, learn, work, show love... 

I hope you all have a very nice Sunday.   :)

Chrissy
Chrissy, you are in danger of becoming my fave poster - and there is a LOT of competition!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #239 on: February 07, 2021, 05:21:20 pm »
Chrissy, you are in danger of becoming my fave poster - and there is a LOT of competition!

>Awwwwwwwww<

Tags: