Author Topic: Hip Augmentation Implant Surgery - Dr Stanton  (Read 685 times)

Offline kitten_lover

• Friend
Hip Augmentation Implant Surgery - Dr Stanton
« on: May 30, 2019, 12:16:03 am »
Hello All

I've just had hip implant surgery with Dr Stanton in California. Rather than write a whole article on my experience, which I don't have time for. If you want to ask specific questions, reply to this thread and I'll do my best to provide details. I know when seeking out surgeons for a procedure you're interested in, your always interested in the experience someone who came before you has had.
“The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice…it is conformity.”                  ~ Rollo May, Man’s Search for Himself.

Offline MollyPants

• Family
Re: Hip Augmentation Implant Surgery - Dr Stanton
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 01:55:45 am »
What did the surgeon use to augment your hips? Are you happy with the results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kayla Marie

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 04:27:17 am »
Hi there! Thank you so much for posting this. I had no idea this procedure even existed. I just spent almost an hour browsing Dr. Stanton's website and looking at before and after photos. My narrow hips have always been my biggest insecurity about myself and a major dysphoria trigger. The website gave me pretty much all the information I would need. So I guess my only question is are you happy with your results?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline KristySims

• Friend
  • What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 02:13:13 pm »
First congratulations!  and I hope your results are positive!! I would love to know the costs and recovery/travel ability.  I am looking for a dr for hips and Stanton is one that I would like to see, but it is definitely a trip from Ohio!  I would love to see any before/after pictures too!

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 07:33:56 pm »
Dr Stanton has a web site with before and after pictures. Just Google Dr Stanton in California.

From his website, Dr Stanton uses solid soft silicone implants similar to the implants used for butt augmentation. To augment the hips the implant is shaped and placed to the side under the fascia and over the hip joint. There is no surgery on the pelvic bone anywhere.

The before and after pictures are of cis women. I did not see any pictures of trans women identified. The after pictures show stunningly good results.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline BelleInStarfleet

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 11:16:02 pm »
One year later, how are these looking and feeling?  I'm able to find reports of short-term problems and removals on Realself but haven't found very many long-term reports yet.

Do they stick to your body?  I've seen some reviews that you can work your finger between the implant and your body because it goes in the fascia instead of under the muscle.

Tags: Hip Surgery