Blogs > Member Blogs

Sarah's soliloquy

(1/50) > >>

SarahEL:
There is a magic in beginnings, something we should trust in....

A newness to the hope and expectations that are too come. A closing of those events past.
It is a glib quote to say 'my life begins today' - an easy moniker for false starts and future disappointments.

But for me, now, 50 years young... This is not so much a new chapter, more a whole new volume.
Before we even know who we are we fear to lose it. All those horrors past lost in time like tears in rain.

So, here, I will write my life as a story. What's done is done. Where it goes from here is entirely up to me.. For the first time in my life.....

Wish me luck on my way.....

Northern Star Girl:
@SarahEL
Dear Sarah:
I love to see it when our members start their own Personal Journey BLOG ...

What you write is certainly important to you ... and your readers and followers can comment and share as they read what you write.

We are you biggest fans and always rooting for your success. 

I am looking very forward to following your journey along with you as you share.

Many HUGS,
Danielle

SarahEL:
Begginings:

How my life began has only just been revealed to me now... A lot of therapy, detective work and asking the right questions of the right people.. But this is how it began for me:

This is me 4 months before my second birthday... My mom wanted a girl... My dad a boy. Unfortunately thanks to being born intersex, they sort of both got what they wanted. Eventually declared male (my dad won?) and so the first stone was cast.....

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: SarahEL on September 13, 2020, 07:19:14 pm ---  [snipped]
Begginings:

--- End quote ---
@SarahEL
Dear Sarah:
So Very CUTE !!!! 
Thank you for sharing! 
HUGS,
Danielle

CaelaNotKayla:

--- Quote from: SarahEL on September 13, 2020, 06:42:38 pm ---Before we even know who we are we fear to lose it. All those horrors past lost in time like tears in rain.

So, here, I will write my life as a story. What's done is done. Where it goes from here is entirely up to me.. For the first time in my life.....

Wish me luck on my way.....

--- End quote ---

@SarahEL

Sarah-

Congratulations on your new blog!  Yay!

I love that line "All those horrors past lost in time like tears in rain."  That's so true-the past is the past. Your story and your future is yours to tell,  and I'm looking forward to following it wherever the tale goes!

And that picture of you is just so precious!

Good luck and lots of HUGS!

Caela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version