General Discussions > Hobbies

Model Kits

<< < (2/2)

Zumbagirl:
I have a gundam store not far from me and recently I decided to try my hand at building a gundam and went o the store and bought one. The woman who runs the store was very nice and helpful. It was a little confusing at the beginning because the instructions are all in Japanese and my reading skills are not that great, not zero, just not that great. Anyways, I did complete my first gundam and I keep it on display with my vintage audio equipment. The store near my house has gundam building parties. I didn't go that far lol, but it was a fun project.

Yukina:

--- Quote from: Zumbagirl on September 18, 2020, 06:34:05 am ---I have a gundam store not far from me and recently I decided to try my hand at building a gundam and went o the store and bought one. The woman who runs the store was very nice and helpful. It was a little confusing at the beginning because the instructions are all in Japanese and my reading skills are not that great, not zero, just not that great. Anyways, I did complete my first gundam and I keep it on display with my vintage audio equipment. The store near my house has gundam building parties. I didn't go that far lol, but it was a fun project.

--- End quote ---

Awesome. :) You're so lucky to have a store nearby. The closest one for me is at least an hour or two away, so i usually order online. Which kit did you pick?

Zumbagirl:

--- Quote from: Yukina on September 18, 2020, 07:40:05 am ---Awesome. :) You're so lucky to have a store nearby. The closest one for me is at least an hour or two away, so i usually order online. Which kit did you pick?

--- End quote ---

Honestly I don't know. In fact I was absolutely surprised when I found out the store was there. I was pulling into the parking lot of this strip mall to go to a chinese restaurant and then I see this store. Initially I thought it was a comic book store so I figured I would check it out. When I walked in, there was nothing but gundams and a few others like dragonball z. So after looking around I said why not? Plus like I said the woman that owns the store was very nice. I was on vacation on the time and bought a kit. It's a white gundam with gold trim, that's all I know lol. He's got a sword in one hand and a shield that's part of the chest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version