Author Topic: Orchi and not wanting GRS advice  (Read 519 times)

Offline Rebecca28

Orchi and not wanting GRS advice
« on: September 20, 2020, 06:10:04 am »
Ladies,

I have decided to get an orchi and not GRS for multiple reasons including financial. Do any of you feel the same way and are you satisfied with your decision? Are you able to hide your left over urine tube easier where no one would know. Only one person will know because I need a driver to take me home. They wouldn’t do a spinal block. So I could stay awake for the procedure. Hugs, Rebecca

Offline Nadine Spirit

• Little Mrs. Snarky
    • Unordinary Style
Re: Orchi and not wanting GRS advice
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 06:35:52 am »
I had my orchi in June 2019.  Partially due to finances and also partially as I thought that was all I wanted.  Am I satisfied with that decision?  Nope.  Almost as soon as I woke I was bummed that I had gone through that and I was waking up with what I was waking up to still.  It wasn't just that though, a variety of things occurred over the next six to seven months that made it so I now have a GCS date of June 2024. 

Yes hiding things is far easier than it was before, and my wardrobe has expanded considerably.  Though I am disappointed by just how much is still going on down there.  I have seen photos of some others and their stuff clearly has shrunk, and appears to be barely there, while I think mine has actually gotten larger.

Uh, and personally I would NEVER want to stay awake for that procedure.  I had a vasectomy back about fifteen yeas ago, and though things were totally numbed I could still deeply feel chords and innards being pulled and such.  I could seriously not imagine an orchi while awake though I know others have.  I'm a wimp when it comes to pain. 

Good luck!

Online Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 08:29:55 am »
I had an orchiectomy in 2017 with no intention of having GRS, and I still don't want GRS. Here's an after shot. I wasn't hung like a horse to begin with, but I'm pleased with the look.

Veteran, US Army

Offline Rebecca28

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 09:30:25 am »
Ladies,

Thank you so much for sharing your two very different experiences of how you felt after. I appreciate your responses

Tags: