Author Topic: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...  (Read 10655 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...
« Reply #380 on: May 13, 2020, 09:06:36 am »
I brought her a new laptop with a HD Web cam so she could do eLearning for her gender studies class.  She was all excited.
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #381 on: May 13, 2020, 09:12:33 am »
I crossed the sound on a Ferry and brought granny some pink Faerie dust, and a Frappuccino....
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #382 on: May 13, 2020, 09:13:56 am »
I brought her a Go game for fun!
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline FrenchieVanina

« Reply #383 on: June 19, 2020, 10:54:15 am »
I brought her Hosiery for nice legs

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2020, 03:25:40 pm »
I went to granny's place, then we departed to the docks, where we sailed off to the South Pacific Islands

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #385 on: June 20, 2020, 03:34:09 pm »
I brought her a variety of fruit jellies and jams

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #386 on: June 20, 2020, 04:29:19 pm »
I went to granny's house and brought her books of wisdom and Knowledge

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #387 on: June 20, 2020, 05:04:49 pm »
I downloaded some comedy podcasts for her so she could laugh a lot.

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #388 on: August 27, 2020, 08:36:43 am »
I brought granny some chocolate milk to enjoy with her fresh baked cookies....

Online CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #389 on: August 27, 2020, 11:49:30 am »
I brought my Transgender Grandmother some NAIR to keep her legs looking nice!
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #390 on: August 27, 2020, 04:27:29 pm »
I brought some octopus to my transgender grandmother.  She asked if it was meant to taste rubbery.  I said I do not know, as I have not tasted rubber.  :)

Now.... Have all those people who claim that food tastes like cardboard tasted cardboard?  :)

Chrissy
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 07:18:18 pm by ChrissyRyan »

Online CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #391 on: August 28, 2020, 01:04:01 am »
I brought some octopus to my transgender grandmother.  She asked if it was meant to taste rubbery.  I said I do not know, as I have not tasted rubber.  :)

Now.... Have all those people who claim that food tastes like cardboard tasted cardboard?  :)

Chrissy
I brought her some Pressed Powder for her pretty face

I had a slice of pizza at a movie one time that tasted like cardboard. They cooked it with part of the box in the dough!

Caela

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #392 on: September 07, 2020, 11:18:35 am »
I went to my transgender grandmother’s house and brought her some quirky games to play.

Chrissy

Offline FrenchieVanina

« Reply #393 on: September 17, 2020, 05:58:53 pm »
I went to my transgender grandmother’s house and brought her rhinestones to glitter and shimmer.

Online CaelaNotKayla

« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2020, 03:31:52 pm »
I went to my transgender grandmother's house and brought her a new pair of sandals for her trip to the beach!

Caela

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #395 on: October 18, 2020, 05:52:20 pm »
I went to my transgender grandmother’s house and gave her a transgender flag T-shirt!

Chrissy

Offline HappyMoni

• Smiles for the house, it's on me!
« Reply #396 on: October 20, 2020, 02:41:34 pm »
OMG this thread is still going. I went to Grandma's house, dragged her butt out, and made her VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)
"Moni" is pronounced like "Bonnie"

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS, great repair.

]

Offline HappyMoni

• Smiles for the house, it's on me!
« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2020, 02:43:27 pm »
Whoops broke the freakin rules, U was skipped! U VOTE! Come on Granny  you lazy old girl, come with us!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)
"Moni" is pronounced like "Bonnie"

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS, great repair.

]

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #398 on: October 20, 2020, 03:36:51 pm »
Whoops broke the freakin rules, U was skipped! U VOTE! Come on Granny  you lazy old girl, come with us!

You are forgiven.   :). No Problem!

Hugs, 

Chrissy

Tags: