Author Topic: Things you do no longer use or buy now  (Read 9493 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Things you do no longer use or buy now
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2020, 10:27:21 am »
Men’s T-shirts.  Some I may buy are unisex, but that is because the shirt is a promotional / donation item and I want to help out.

I love the cut / take-in seams / darts of most of ladies’ T shirts and blouses, as they can help with the figure.  Not as much help as having great curves, but they do help. 

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #281 on: November 14, 2020, 04:26:36 pm »
I also avoid men's shirts, as they are just too big which is a terrible look when you are petite.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #282 on: November 18, 2020, 09:39:15 pm »
Neckties
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Margrit

« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2020, 01:41:08 am »
diet coke because it gives me headache
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2020, 03:06:41 pm »
Concert tickets

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2020, 03:06:56 pm »
Movie tickets

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2020, 03:07:31 pm »
Ballgame tickets

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2020, 03:08:29 pm »
Airline tickets

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2020, 03:09:56 pm »
Most anything “health restricted” to protect us because of COVID-19.

Such as attending big gatherings, including county and community fairs and festivals.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2020, 04:02:54 pm »
Most anything “health restricted” to protect us because of COVID-19.

Such as attending big gatherings, including county and community fairs and festivals.
My pen, lockdown has generated a creativity block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2020, 04:09:09 pm »
My pen, lockdown has generated a creativity block

Try writing a page a day, no matter what.

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2020, 04:22:40 pm »

Try writing a page a day, no matter what.

Chrissy
I write my journal every day but the only time I’ve really written any poetry was when Andy and I had a week away in a cottage - that was such a wonderful release

Offline Barri

« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2020, 08:21:05 pm »
Mens underwear
Most Fruits, allergic
mens shaving items
any mens bathroom items
waxy .22 ammo
Born 1963
Knew I should be female 1972
Grew 18" in single year 1978
Resigned to self that I never will pass regardless, and will always and forever just be seen as a giant dude, but will pursue femme self ID anyway.
started HRT 2002 DIY
Prescribed legitimately 2012
Just going to be me.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #293 on: November 22, 2020, 02:56:01 am »
Mens underwear
Most Fruits, allergic
mens shaving items
any mens bathroom items
waxy .22 ammo
That’s such an American answer, I was reading it thinking yeh, yeh, makes sense then we got down to .22 ammo - I think that sums up the biggest difference between the states and the UK. - we’d never have used .22 in the first place (minimum .44 )

Offline Barri

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2020, 05:01:41 pm »
Pammie, the .22 ammo is usually 10 times cheaper than other rounds.
I have a bunch of .22 weapons that are really fun to fire and make for an affordable range trip, however most manufacturers use a straight lead bullet and wax it to impede corrosion, the wax builds up in a chamber and bolt area and eventually you have to strip down the gun to clean the guck out in order to keep functioning well.
The last .22 I bought was 1/4 cent a round, last .44 I bought was 65 cents a round....I don't shoot the .44 much
Born 1963
Knew I should be female 1972
Grew 18" in single year 1978
Resigned to self that I never will pass regardless, and will always and forever just be seen as a giant dude, but will pursue femme self ID anyway.
started HRT 2002 DIY
Prescribed legitimately 2012
Just going to be me.

Tags: