General Discussions > Makeup

What would be your only one make-up product you would never give up?

(1/6) > >>

SarahEL:
Just a light topic... but one that I think is really crucial to the girls out there....

I don't really use much make-up at all, only if going to a restaurant or something. BUT I think eye-liner is the absolute daily  essential in your make-up kit... Without it I look ancient, with it sort of okay...
I use a black pencil (I think it's maybelline??) but I have about 5 of them, some spare, but always one in my bag and a couple on my dressing table..

I only thought of this, as I have not put any on today and I feel really ughh without it.. (and just about to go and fix that)..

But - if you could only have one make-up product... What would it be???????????

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: SarahEL on September 26, 2020, 10:37:26 am ---Just a light topic... but one that I think is really crucial to the girls out there....

I don't really use much make-up at all, only if going to a restaurant or something. BUT I think eye-liner is the absolute daily  essential in your make-up kit... Without it I look ancient, with it sort of okay...
I use a black pencil (I think it's maybelline??) but I have about 5 of them, some spare, but always one in my bag and a couple on my dressing table..

I only thought of this, as I have not put any on today and I feel really ughh without it.. (and just about to go and fix that)..

But - if you could only have one make-up product... What would it be???????????

--- End quote ---

Probably lipstick or lip balm, perhaps a foundation or concealer when out for a long time.
I do not use much makeup and I am not a “pro” using it.

Chrissy

Northern Star Girl:

Lipstick/Lip-gloss

Nadine Spirit:
Easy - mascara.  I have lovely long lashes, but being as they are so light in color you can't see them.

Northern Star Girl:
With the Covid-19  face mask edicts,
it almost makes me not bother using my favorite lip gloss....
...  oh, how times have changed....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version