General Discussions > Sports

Played tennis for the first time since starting transition - yay!

<< < (2/3) > >>

sarahc:
Crossed another tennis milestone today...

I played my first serious tennis since SRS eight weeks ago AND played with three women that I hadn’t met before, two of which didn’t know that I was trans. I seemed to pass fine, and I was of comparable skill level with the other players. It all went smoothly. Honestly, sitting in the car after playing two hours of tennis was one of the happiest moments of my transition. I had so many fears about not being able to play tennis again...and I think it’s all going to work out ok.

Sarah

mm:
Congrad, sarahc, you are doing great just keep being yourself.

Northern Star Girl:
@sarahc
Dear Sarah:
I am so very happy to read your good report regarding getting back into the groove and having the renewed ablitly of playing serious tennis once again...
....and passing reliably in the eyes of two women that you had never previously met certainly boosts your
self-assurance and confidence as you live your life as "Sarah"

Thank you for sharing your good news report with me and the rest of your followers.  I will be continuing to
look for your future updates as you feel comfortable sharing on your threads and elsewhere around the Forums.

HUGS, 
Danielle

--- Quote from: sarahc on March 23, 2021, 08:36:03 pm ---Crossed another tennis milestone today...

I played my first serious tennis since SRS eight weeks ago AND played with three women that I hadn’t met before, two of which didn’t know that I was trans. I seemed to pass fine, and I was of comparable skill level with the other players. It all went smoothly. Honestly, sitting in the car after playing two hours of tennis was one of the happiest moments of my transition. I had so many fears about not being able to play tennis again...and I think it’s all going to work out ok.

Sarah

--- End quote ---

Laura1951:
I'm so happy for you Sarah. I had felt so much anxiety about playing tennis with people who knew <deadname>, but it's not been a problem At. All.

Gaining a little confidence, I joined another club north of me and will start playing with them beginning this Friday. The more we play as ourselves, the more steps we take forward.

Keep it up.

Laura

Chloe:

--- Quote from: sarahc on March 23, 2021, 08:36:03 pm ---Crossed another tennis milestone today...
--- End quote ---

No cute short skirt (and top, of course) in white only?  :angel:

Country Club dress code ya know . . :police:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version