Author Topic: Clearing out old toys  (Read 545 times)

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
Clearing out old toys
« on: October 17, 2020, 12:39:35 am »
I've two children, and as they get older we clear out their old toys from time to time. These are toys that they never play with, and would be better off finding a new home with a younger child. And yet, the reality that they might never have a certain toy again often drives a desire in then to hold onto that toy, and want to play with it anew.

I guess it's human nature not to want to let go of a thing, but now only 5-weeks out from my GRS, I find myself pondering if I should be making more use of the old 'toy' I have, before it's gone for good!

I've never really identified with my penis in the way I think many cis-males do. It's small, and to my eye, really quite an ugly little thing. It was never a source of pride or identity for me. The thought of using it in perhaps the default evolutionary way (PIV) never appealed to me; and yet it's still been a source of sexual pleasure over my life.

I think this post is just a reflection on those points in our lives when we say goodbye to someone or something, and we know it's for good.

We can remember with fondness the good times and fun, while also looking forward and embracing change. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Friend
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
Re: Clearing out old toys
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 07:13:30 am »
like most old relationships that have run their course... You had some fun together, enjoyed the highs and suffered the lows.. You even had some kids together.. But when you face the stark truth.. living together now is impossible, time to move on and find a place of your own!....  ;D
Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Offline ForeverLacey

• Whatever I'm Awesome
  • Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 10:06:54 am »
I'm not sure what technique you are getting but if it's PI you'll be quite surprised to know that your old friend will still be there when you come through. It should feel as if it's still there because most of it should be, just in a different form and tightly tucked. Good luck with the surgery and best wishes.
Started HRT Nov 2007
Full Time September 2009
GCS With Dr Brassard May 2017

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 10:09:53 am »

I'm not sure what technique you are getting but if it's PI you'll be quite surprised to know it's still there. At least for me it was, it felt tightly tucked but there still. In it's new shape and form but with incredible sensations. Good luck with your surgery and best wishes.

Hi Lacey, I'm having a scrotal graft, I'm not how sure much (if any) of the shaft will be retained; but thank you for sharing your experience, how it feels, and for the good wishes. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Tags: