Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 201 times)

Offline Asaph

• Visitor
Hello!
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:47:45 pm »
Hello everyone :)
I think I won't be active here as much since I only check forums every now and then but I thought "why not leave an introduction anyways?" and so here we are. You can call me Asaph or Dante, I started questioning my gender identity when I was around 11-12yo but after I found about trans it made a lot of stuff from very early on in my life make a lot of sense(and so I realized that I indeed always saw myself as a man), and I was sure, after a lot of questioning, that I was FtM by the time I was 15 and started hrt. I'm now looking forward to move out my parents home to a more supportive place and start saving for top surgery. This place seems very welcoming and I've appreciated all the people who I've talked to here so far, you're all really lovely  :D

Anyways, I think that's it, I hope your day/night is doing nice and that you're well!

Offline MeTony

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 02:50:45 pm »
Welcome Asaph or Dante.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 05:41:47 pm »
Hello everyone :)
I think I won't be active here as much since I only check forums every now and then but I thought "why not leave an introduction anyways?" and so here we are. You can call me Asaph or Dante, I started questioning my gender identity when I was around 11-12yo but after I found about trans it made a lot of stuff from very early on in my life make a lot of sense(and so I realized that I indeed always saw myself as a man), and I was sure, after a lot of questioning, that I was FtM by the time I was 15 and started hrt. I'm now looking forward to move out my parents home to a more supportive place and start saving for top surgery. This place seems very welcoming and I've appreciated all the people who I've talked to here so far, you're all really lovely  :D

Anyways, I think that's it, I hope your day/night is doing nice and that you're well!

@Asaph
Dear Asaph   aka: Dante:
Thank you for following the LINK that I gave you in my Welcome Message in response to your first posting on another thread to come here to the Introductions Forum tell more members about yourself.

Please be certain to look at and read the important Forums rules and informative LINKS that I had included at the end of my September 18, 2020  Welcome Message....  the rules of the Forums and other information there will help you to navigate safely and easily around the forums.   
             https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,254196.msg2388129.html#msg2388129

I will be eagerly looking for your future postings as you feel comfortable sharing.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums.

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Tags: