Author Topic: Do you prefer bras with cups or with very little lining?  (Read 953 times)

Offline mm

Re: Do you prefer bras with cups or with very little lining?
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2020, 10:32:52 am »
Each style bra has its pros and cons and one can wear what works best for them. If soft unlined bras work for you wear them.

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 05:20:31 pm »
I am just thrilled I can fill at least one “model” of my B-cup bras.
I feel some space unfilled in other B-Cup bras.

So maybe I am a “B light” and not a full B, but I am growing some more this year.
So I am delighted.  I like filling the cup, it feels nice and is affirming.

Now, if I can get my iPad to always work so I do not have to use a friend’s spare one at times, I will be happier yet.  I got a newer one last year but it was not new.  Maybe my next one should be new but I still may try another used one. 

Chrissy

@NorthernStarGirl
@CynthiaAnn
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2020, 05:38:23 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
This is great news... I am so very glad that you found bras and bra sizes that work for you.

As you are certainly aware, every bra, even the same size, will fit your unique body differently.  I am a 34 C  C-Cup and I have a variety of bra sizes that fit me well. 

Of course there are what are called bra Sister Sizes so a 36B bra has the same size cup size as a 34C....
and a 34B bra has the same cup size as a  36A bra....  you can also find those bra band extenders that will allow the 34 band to fit a 36 underbust and so on.
This is true for most all bra cup and band sizes.... see the "sister sizes" chart below:

Go to this link for more information:  https://themelonbra.com/bra-sister-sizes/
.... here is the easy to follow chart toward the end of the above linked page.
                (Left Click Image to Enlarge)

Bra Band Extenders:
          https://us.shein.com/Plus-Bra-Extender-Hook-Strap-6-pack-p-841640-cat-2356.html?url_from=adplaswbra04190906639one-size&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7uOio7mI7AIVex-tBh0aJg4vEAQYASABEgI-TPD_BwE
              (Left Click Image to Enlarge)

- - - - - - - - - -

NOTE:  I hope that you can get your replacement new or used iPad soon... I have a Microsoft Surface Pro that includes a removable keyboard.  Without the keyboard attached it works perfectly as a Pad too.

- - - - - - - - -
Thank you for sharing and posting.
HUGS and HUGS,
Danielle

I am just thrilled I can fill at least one “model” of my B-cup bras.
I feel some space unfilled in other B-Cup bras.

So maybe I am a “B light” and not a full B, but I am growing some more this year.
So I am delighted.  I like filling the cup, it feels nice and is affirming.

Now, if I can get my iPad to always work so I do not have to use a friend’s spare one at times, I will be happier yet.  I got a newer one last year but it was not new.  Maybe my next one should be new but I still may try another used one. 

Chrissy

@NorthernStarGirl
@CynthiaAnn
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Do you prefer bras with cups or with very little lining?
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2020, 05:51:54 pm »
Danelle,

I think I would like the B cup to correspond with my band size, rather than to step down in band size, extend, and get a B cup in the smaller band size, all for being able to be pleased in my mind in reference to “being a B cup.”   I am filling one B cup bra well, and that is exciting!   :)

I am getting there, but if there are no further developments I guess I will simply remain a happy woman, as there is so much for which to be grateful.

In regards to the existing tablet, well, most of the time it works, but there are times when it does not seem to work at all.  Cold booting ignites it some of those down times.  At other times, I need to let it “rest.”  Then it will mysteriously work again after some indefinite amount of time!  Likely a battery problem.

I dislike using my desktop or laptop except for work. 

Have a nice evening ahead!

Chrissy

@NorthernStarGirl
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2020, 06:02:12 pm »
@ChrissyRyan:
Dear Chrissy:
In my own experience with bras, the bra bands usually have 3 settings so a bra band extender is likely not required if you are just moving one band size larger or one band size smaller.

I wear a 34C bra but I also have 36B bras that fit well and I have a 32C bra that fits well... all WITHOUT a bra band extender.
Trial and error is the routine with bra fittings.

HUGS,
Danielle

Danelle,

I think I would like the B cup to correspond with my band size, rather than to step down in band size, extend, and get a B cup in the smaller band size, all for being able to be pleased in my mind in reference to “being a B cup.”   I am filling one B cup bra well, and that is exciting!   :)

I am getting there, but if there are no further developments I guess I will simply remain a happy woman, as there is so much for which to be grateful.

In regards to the existing tablet, well, most of the time it works, but there are times when it does not seem to work at all.  Cold booting ignites it some of those down times.  At other times, I need to let it “rest.”  Then it will mysteriously work again after some indefinite amount of time!  Likely a battery problem.

I dislike using my desktop or laptop except for work. 

Have a nice evening ahead!

Chrissy

@NorthernStarGirl
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2020, 06:12:56 pm »
@ChrissyRyan:
Dear Chrissy:
In my own experience with bras, the bra bands usually have 3 settings so a bra band extender is likely not required if you are just moving one band size larger or one band size smaller.

I wear a 34C bra but I also have 36B bras that fit well and I have a 32C bra that fits well... all WITHOUT a bra band extender.
Trial and error is the routine with bra fittings.

HUGS,
Danielle

True, but bras do stretch and using the outside column of hooks first, before stretching, seems to make sense, then work to inner settings as the bra stretches.  I would really have to stretch a new bra that is two inches smaller in band size to get it to clasp.  For me, I think the extender gizmo may be needed in that case too if I did not want to ruin the smaller band size bra.

I guess I want the current comfort and to fill the cups! 

I am not doubting that what you say may indeed work, at least for some ladies.  I think it depends on exactly where you are for comfort level at the band size:  at the outer hooks, middle hooks, or the inner hooks.

You are so nice to write back with ideas.   :)

Hugs,

Chrissy

@NorthernStarGirl

Tags: