Author Topic: What are some things you enjoy doing as the woman you are,...?  (Read 1026 times)

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What are some things you enjoy doing as the woman you are,...?
« on: October 18, 2020, 07:31:21 am »
What are some things you enjoy doing as the woman you are, that perhaps men would not typically do?

I think it is great that I can let another woman know that she really looks great, that her outfit is just right, and other positive comments and then to see her smile  :)  Sure, a guy could say the same but it is just different.

Leaving lipstick on my coffee cup.

Using a handbag.

These are just some little things and I can think of more.  For more serious thoughts, it boils down to simply being able to be the authentic me.  I am working towards that and I am grateful for my progress and support.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

Re: What are some things you enjoy doing as the woman you are,...?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:28:48 am »
What are some things you enjoy doing as the woman you are, that perhaps men would not typically do?

I think it is great that I can let another woman know that she really looks great, that her outfit is just right, and other positive comments and then to see her smile  :)  Sure, a guy could say the same but it is just different.

Using a handbag.

These are just some little things and I can think of more.  For more serious thoughts, it boils down to simply being able to be the authentic me.  I am working towards that and I am grateful for my progress and support.

Chrissy
Good for you Chrissy and you find time to be so supportive on here too!
Like you there are lots of little things but mainly the constant recognition, freedom and wholeness of just being me!
One thing is for sure - I can’t resist mirrors! - i’m just sooooo vain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What are some things you enjoy doing as the woman you are,...?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 09:46:17 am »
Good for you Chrissy and you find time to be so supportive on here too!
Like you there are lots of little things but mainly the constant recognition, freedom and wholeness of just being me!
One thing is for sure - I can’t resist mirrors! - i’m just sooooo vain!

Well you are pretty Pammie.   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 10:02:09 am »
In the public restroom, I correct makeup, raise thigh-high stockings, and arrange my hair in front of the mirror.

Here wearing makeup in the public bus or the subway train is accepted.

Above all, the best is wearing a bikini and beachwear in public.

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline lily_m

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 11:27:34 am »
I sometimes show off my breast growth (nylon clothes from HM) in public and let them know that I am trans because the law permits it and I want to approve that I can because it is illegal in Korea when I was living there.  I get the best reaction in Walmart and I love every moment of it. Once you get to my level, you no longer fear anything.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 12:57:21 pm »

Well you are pretty Pammie.   :)

Chrissy
Blush blush  - compliment gratefully accepted!   Xx

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 04:51:03 pm »

Using a handbag.

Chrissy
I love being sympathetic without needing to give the answer.

I love having doors opened for me.

I love wearing tights with calf-high boots.

But mostly I love being myself.

Hugs,

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Friend
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 05:11:02 pm »
I like brushing my hair..  and handbags.. Oh and eyeliner...  ;D ;D
Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 05:47:56 pm »
I like brushing my hair..  and handbags.. Oh and eyeliner...  ;D ;D

Yes, yes!

Chrissy

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 06:54:56 pm »
Working with children, gardening, and being a good friend to my female friends. It's also great being free to express my appreciation of certain men.

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 06:57:36 pm »
Working with children, gardening, and being a good friend to my female friends. It's also great being free to express my appreciation of certain men.

:)

That’s nice.

Chrissy

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2020, 05:48:23 am »
Lots of things,

I love making myself look pretty and I love:

putting on makeup (I love my eye makeup and lipstick)
wearing dresses, i love maxi or mini's
wearing pantyhose, full or thigh highs
wearing hoop earrings
wearing nail polish, my toe and hands have polish on must of the time.
wearing lingerie, pushup bra's, sexy lacy panties (I love wearing thongs/g-strings - a
g-string is an acquired taste, but you get use to it, I actually find them very comfortable. I actually love
wearing a bra.

I love wearing high heels, the higher the better, knee high boots are my fav shoes in
winter, and  open toe sandals in summer.

I love  girly things and I am very girly, but I don't like pink.. I have very little pink clothes, the only pink
item i do love in pink, is my dusty rose (a pink-ish color) nail polish, I often have that color on my toe nails.

besides the clothes. I do love when my husband, opens the door for me.. I love being a wife to him, i loved that
I got to be a bride. In the relationship i take the more traditional female role. One thing I do love is
being the inside spoon when we sleep.

The most rewarding thing for me, was becoming a mother.. We adopted a new born baby last year, she has now just
had her first birthday. I took medication to help me lactate, i actually got to breast feed her (That is an amazing
experience, i loved it when you feel them latch). I did not produce enough milk, so that lasted for about 2 weeks.

I love being a woman, a wife and a mother and if I end up a housewife with a mini van.. I would be very happy.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Offline Pammie

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 05:20:20 pm »
Lots of things,

I love making myself look pretty and I love:

putting on makeup (I love my eye makeup and lipstick)
wearing dresses, i love maxi or mini's
wearing pantyhose, full or thigh highs
wearing hoop earrings
wearing nail polish, my toe and hands have polish on must of the time.
wearing lingerie, pushup bra's, sexy lacy panties (I love wearing thongs/g-strings - a
g-string is an acquired taste, but you get use to it, I actually find them very comfortable. I actually love
wearing a bra.

I love wearing high heels, the higher the better, knee high boots are my fav shoes in
winter, and  open toe sandals in summer.

I love  girly things and I am very girly, but I don't like pink.. I have very little pink clothes, the only pink
item i do love in pink, is my dusty rose (a pink-ish color) nail polish, I often have that color on my toe nails.

besides the clothes. I do love when my husband, opens the door for me.. I love being a wife to him, i loved that
I got to be a bride. In the relationship i take the more traditional female role. One thing I do love is
being the inside spoon when we sleep.

The most rewarding thing for me, was becoming a mother.. We adopted a new born baby last year, she has now just
had her first birthday. I took medication to help me lactate, i actually got to breast feed her (That is an amazing
experience, i loved it when you feel them latch). I did not produce enough milk, so that lasted for about 2 weeks.

I love being a woman, a wife and a mother and if I end up a housewife with a mini van.. I would be very happy.
Fantastic - I think you have got absolutely everything a trans woman could get. Go you! That’s just so wonderful ! Xx
I’m hoping my boyfriend will be in a position at some point to propose (he is a full-time career for his dad) - I so want to be a bride.

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Friend
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2020, 06:55:15 pm »
Yep to being a bride, I have already picked out the dress and the rings!!!
Well, you have to have priorities in these things don't you?   ;D ;D ;D

I have to wait until the restrictions are lifted for the actual proposal though.. I do want bended knee and all that..
I am such an old romantic at heart...  :angel:
Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2020, 09:04:32 pm »
Being pampered... hair stying, manicures, pedicures, .... shopping therapy and dressing up.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Pammie

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2020, 07:42:45 am »
Yep to being a bride, I have already picked out the dress and the rings!!!
Well, you have to have priorities in these things don't you?   ;D ;D ;D

I have to wait until the restrictions are lifted for the actual proposal though.. I do want bended knee and all that..
I am such an old romantic at heart...  :angel:
I’m 100% aligned! My fave tv program is “say yes to the dress “!

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2020, 04:00:10 pm »
I was at a wedding and there were two brides in two dresses in that ceremony.
They really looked great! 

Long bridal dress trains for both and with figures one dreams about having, plus beautiful hair and makeup.   :)  :)

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2020, 05:04:18 pm »
I was at a wedding and there were two brides in two dresses in that ceremony.
They really looked great! 

Long bridal dress trains for both and with figures one dreams about having, plus beautiful hair and makeup.   :)  :)

Chrissy
I took my younger daughter out to dinner tonight (which is wonderful) and she asked me if Andy and I would ever get married. I didn’t see the bear trap until I was in it. I told her yes and she wanted to know why. I tried to explain how much we love each other and how much I want to be a bride but it really freaked her out.
It makes me feel so sad because I fear I’ll never get what I seek which is just acceptance.

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 04:00:00 am »
I always wanted to be a bride, to have a lovely bridal gown with all the trimings, and have a wedding. :)

I really hope you get to be a bride so day. My wedding day was one of the my favorite days of my female life. I wore a strapless mermaid style wedding dress, I also wore a vale that covered my head and face, (When it was time to kiss the bride, my hubby had brush the vale away from my face) vale extended down my back.

I felt like a princess in my dress and with the makeup etc. My mother helped my get ready. SHe still said to me, wow when I was born never in a million years, did she think she would help me put on a wedding dress on my wedding day and she was proud to lend me my something borrowed.. my grandmothers pearl necklace. My something blue was my garter.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2020, 12:52:33 pm »
I'd have to say my favorite part is interacting with people.  Its a far better experience all around.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Tags: