Author Topic: Do you like to wear skorts?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Do you like to wear skorts?
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2020, 08:40:22 am »
It is possible owing to AliExpress.com and its free delivery. But every morning, I feel I lack miniskirts. I need something new  :D :D

barbie~~

You seem to have a lot of miniskirts!
Feel good that you have the look to make them work for you. :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2020, 08:42:13 am »
Although i feel much happier now im always wearing a gaff under my panties I  still feel that being pre-op skorts give an extra layer of security that I like so im a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2020, 08:45:03 am »
Although i feel much happier now im always wearing a gaff under my panties I  still feel that being pre-op skorts give an extra layer of security that I like so im a fan

Skorts do have some advantages!

I like the floral outfit you have on in your profile pic.   :)

Chrissy

@Pammie
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2020, 08:50:36 am »
Skorts do have some advantages!

I like the floral outfit you have on in your profile pic.   :)

Chrissy

@Pammie
Thanks Chrissy, i’m a big fan of floral outfits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2020, 11:00:19 am »
I have several skirts with the built in shorts.  I would prefer a regular skirt, but they are fine.  I am a teacher, so they are good when you are moving around a lot.  I don't think of them as skorts though.  I always though skorts look like a skirt in the front and shorts in the back. 
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline Gertrude

• Trudie
  • Family
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2020, 01:23:50 pm »
I have several skirts with the built in shorts.  I would prefer a regular skirt, but they are fine.  I am a teacher, so they are good when you are moving around a lot.  I don't think of them as skorts though.  I always though skorts look like a skirt in the front and shorts in the back.
Some are like that, but most are skirts with shorts built in. Lands End has some. Look under school uniforms to see a wider variety. You can also cut the shorts out if you prefer.

Offline Margrit

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 01:53:29 am »
Do you like to wear skorts?

I do enjoy wearing them.   :)

...Almost as much as sweaters!

Chrissy

I like them a lot.
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 02:29:32 am »
You can also cut the shorts out if you prefer.

Yes. That is what I do for most of my skorts.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2020, 09:36:59 am »
I have never cut out the shorts.  I suppose that might be necessary if the style or color is not made or is not available in a skirt I really liked.  But even in that case I would likely leave the shorts underneath.

Chrissy

Tags: