Author Topic: Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
Re: Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 12:35:36 pm »
Thank you for your support ChrissyRyan. I was proud to serve, the support means a lot.
Jane
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Offline christinej78

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2019, 03:27:02 pm »
Thank you all for acknowledging us. USN 1966-1970.
What happens in the fleet, stays in the fleet. Let's just say that the longer we were at sea, the more popular I became.

Hi Jin,                     12 November 2019

Thank you Chrissy for remembering all the Veterans.

Ex Navy as well. Got out the same year you went in. Was a Sand Crab Mar 67 - Apr 68 and Nov 69 - Jun 72.

"Let's just say that the longer we were at sea, the more popular I became."  I'm sure that would make for an interesting Post.

Thanks for your service; I'm sure you were in more danger than I was. I served on an Oceanographic Research ship that was operated by the US Naval Office of Special Projects. It was great duty for a seagoing sailor. Accommodations were great as was the food and duty. Very high tech at the time. Now you have more computing power in your phone than the Navy had in toto at that time.

Thanks Again for your Service.

Best Always, Love

Christine

Offline Sephirah

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2019, 05:02:19 pm »
Ex Royal Navy here. 10 years. Thank you. I never know how to feel at this time of year. So much sadness, but so much hope, and so much... standing on the shoulders of giants, you know? The world moves on but we must never forget. The human spirit.

There's a memorial in my village. Not a big epitaph, but big enough. With names on it. Of people who... I feel sorrow and pride for in equal measure. I make an effort to go on remembrance day, because people like that should never be forgotten. People who do things for something bigger than themselves... for a belief in something greater than even their own life... should never be forgotten. And should be honoured for the courage and strength of spirit they showed, no matter their role, or what that service entailed.

You are all heroes and heroines. Never forget that.

Offline christinej78

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2019, 06:21:23 pm »
Ex Royal Navy here. 10 years. Thank you. I never know how to feel at this time of year. So much sadness, but so much hope, and so much... standing on the shoulders of giants, you know? The world moves on but we must never forget. The human spirit.

There's a memorial in my village. Not a big epitaph, but big enough. With names on it. Of people who... I feel sorrow and pride for in equal measure. I make an effort to go on remembrance day, because people like that should never be forgotten. People who do things for something bigger than themselves... for a belief in something greater than even their own life... should never be forgotten. And should be honoured for the courage and strength of spirit they showed, no matter their role, or what that service entailed.

You are all heroes and heroines. Never forget that.

Hi Sephirah,                 12 November 2019

Thank you for the beautiful remembrance you wrote and for Your Service.

God Bless You Sephirah.

Best Always, Love

Christine

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2019, 06:22:53 pm »
Thank you for your support ChrissyRyan. I was proud to serve, the support means a lot.
Jane

:)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2019, 06:24:33 pm »
Thank you, Chrissy.  :)

We attended the Remembrance Day observance in downtown Biggleswade on Sunday morning. The people here in the UK really appreciate those who have served and given all for their country. There was a very good turnout for the parade and ceremony at the War Memorial. Just about everyone wears a poppy this time of year.

Hugs, Devlyn

:) That sounds like a good way to honor them all.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Ashley_wolf

• Neighbor
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2019, 05:25:38 am »
Semper-Fi
USMC

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2019, 09:11:14 am »
I cherish and honor all of you veterans, thanks so much for your service!

Love and hugs,

Chrissy

Ricki

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 12:49:05 am »
Yep. I am a trans veteran. I put my life on the line for 10 years, and saw combat, so that people had the right to hate me and say as much. So that one man with the encouragement of several others could rape the ideals of the country I fought for, and disassemble decades of social improvement, women's rights, and LGBTQIA+ equality.

For those of you who said "Thank you": You're welcome. Not that it seems to have done much good now.

Ricki

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2020, 05:58:49 pm »
I just wanted to again to give a big thank you to trans veterans and ALL veterans.
Thank you for your current and past military service to our country.

We do remember you, we are very grateful for your service, and that is not just on a few holidays a year, but throughout the year.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You have made sacrifices for us.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2020, 10:02:26 am »
Thank you trans veterans and all veterans for your current (as veterans can be on duty) and past military service.

:)  :)

Christine

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 03:01:34 pm »
Thank you trans veterans and all veterans for your current (as veterans can be on duty) and past military service.

:)  :)

Christine

Thank you, Christine. :)

USN 2005-2010

And, my concurrence - thanks to our veterans for their service.
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 07:13:07 pm »
Thank you for your service! 🎖

My son is in the US Army flying helicopters 🚁

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2020, 06:01:32 pm »
Thank you for all of your service.

With a great appreciation and gratefulness for you,

Sincerely,

Chrissy

Offline Julie H

• Family
  • Formerly known as White Rabbit
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2020, 10:19:21 pm »
Thank you
Julie

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2020, 05:43:02 pm »
We love you all of you veterans!
 @Devlyn

Included!

Chrissy

Offline Jane.Shannon

• Friend
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2020, 10:36:13 pm »
Thank you all.

US Army Retired.
Operations Iraqi and Enduring Freedom
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Tags: