Author Topic: Face masks, 1st time out  (Read 428 times)

Offline helenmarie

Face masks, 1st time out
« on: October 18, 2020, 08:53:50 am »
Hello to all girls,               This covid virus has brought some advantages to us crossdressers [although we could have done better without it], the wearing of face masks. It made up my mind to venture outside fully dressed as Helenmarie, as wearing a face mask nobody would now who I was. So last week I got dressed up & drove to the shopping centre [mall], intending to just walk around the car park for a short time. As I passed the entrance, I thought what the hell & just walk inside, had a walk around then went into M&S, went through the ladies dept & into the lingerie dept, had a good look round then came back outside to the car park. Then I went down to the petrol [gas] station & got some petrol paid the attendant & then drove home. I really enjoyed the experience, if not for the face mask I would not have gone through with it, looking forward to my next time out.  love,  Helenmarie

Offline Heather A

Re: Face masks, 1st time out
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:11:28 am »
Covid is both a blessing and a curse for even the <transgender> person.    But as you said with the face mask requirement I am getting close to getting to the point where I can go out full time.  I have gone grocery shopping cloth shopping, ran to Target, even went to the office since I'm the only one who works in my office these days as me.

Online barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 09:14:10 am »
Congrats. Some unexpected gifts from the coronavirus.

Yes. There are some other benefits of a facial mask, too. Usually, I do not wear foundation/powder/lipstick with the mask. Just sun cream is enough.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 09:15:54 am »
Helenmarie,

It as nice to read about your first experience out.   This should make your next times more relaxed.   I am glad it lasted longer than you planned and that you were able to look around in the store.     :)

Congratulations.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 09:20:45 am »
Congrats. Some unexpected gifts from the coronavirus.

Yes. There are some other benefits of a facial mask, too. Usually, I do not wear foundation/powder/lipstick with the mask. Just sun cream is enough.

barbie~~
@barbie I’ve just gotta ask! Do you have a PA who is always with you to take pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online barbie

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 09:43:59 am »
@barbie I’ve just gotta ask! Do you have a PA who is always with you to take pics?

Haha. This is OTP, but my answer is:

1. Put your smartphone standing on some space.
2. Turn on video recording.
3. After recording, take some best snapshots using some applications such as "Video to Photos".
4. Share the photos through flickr.com

Also, you can use remote-control or timer camera apps.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 09:58:58 am »
Haha. This is OTP, but my answer is:

1. Put your smartphone standing on some space.
2. Turn on video recording.
3. After recording, take some best snapshots using some applications such as "Video to Photos".
4. Share the photos through flickr.com

Also, you can use remote-control or timer camera apps.

barbie~~
Ur right, totally OTP but i’m constantly impressed with your pics and had an image of a PA with a cool camera at the ready

Online barbie

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 10:14:22 am »
Ur right, totally OTP but i’m constantly impressed with your pics and had an image of a PA with a cool camera at the ready

Yes. Sometimes a PA takes photos for me. For example:

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 11:23:01 am »
Yes. Sometimes a PA takes photos for me. For example:

barbie~~
You really are so very beautiful - ur pics are just fabulous! #inspirational xx

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 04:58:01 pm »
Hello to all girls,               This covid virus has brought some advantages to us crossdressers [although we could have done better without it], the wearing of face masks. It made up my mind to venture outside fully dressed as Helenmarie, as wearing a face mask nobody would now who I was. So last week I got dressed up & drove to the shopping centre [mall], intending to just walk around the car park for a short time. As I passed the entrance, I thought what the hell & just walk inside, had a walk around then went into M&S, went through the ladies dept & into the lingerie dept, had a good look round then came back outside to the car park. Then I went down to the petrol [gas] station & got some petrol paid the attendant & then drove home. I really enjoyed the experience, if not for the face mask I would not have gone through with it, looking forward to my next time out.  love,  Helenmarie
Helenmarie-

Congratulations on getting out and about!  I built a LOT of confidence while masked, and now I feel comfortable going just about anywhere in my mask- and I've even been confident enough to eat out and do other activities that don't require masking up!

Hugs,

Caela.
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy? - Seal

Offline Pammie

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 03:55:07 am »
Helenmarie-

Congratulations on getting out and about!  I built a LOT of confidence while masked, and now I feel comfortable going just about anywhere in my mask- and I've even been confident enough to eat out and do other activities that don't require masking up!

Hugs,

Caela.
Good for you Caela! xx

Tags: