News and Events > Religious news

Pope Endorses Same-Sex Civil Unions in New Documentary Film

(1/2) > >>

Lori Dee:
Pope Endorses Same-sex Civil Unions in New Documentary Film

By Associated Press and posted by BREITBART

Oct 21, 2020

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis endorsed same-sex civil unions for the first time as pope while being interviewed for the feature-length documentary “Francesco,” which had its premiere at the Rome Film Festival on Wednesday.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Link to full article:

https://www.breitbart.com/news/pope-endorses-same-sex-civil-unions-in-new-documentary-film/

_______________________________________________________________________________________

NYC Nurse:
Hi Lori,
This is great news for the LGBTQ+ community! Another step forward for equality.  I totally support the right for anyone who desires marriage to be able to do so legally, more importantly it opens the door for inclusivity and hopefully reduces stigma and discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community.
~NYC Nurse 

KateR:
As a Catholic and trans, this is great news.

I always have felt that Pope Francis was the breath of fresh air that is desperately need by the church!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SailorMooo:

--- Quote from: Lori Dee on October 22, 2020, 12:41:08 am ---Pope Endorses Same-sex Civil Unions in New Documentary Film

By Associated Press and posted by BREITBART

Oct 21, 2020

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis endorsed same-sex civil unions for the first time as pope while being interviewed for the feature-length documentary “Francesco,” which had its premiere at the Rome Film Festival on Wednesday.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Link to full article:

https://www.breitbart.com/news/pope-endorses-same-sex-civil-unions-in-new-documentary-film/

_______________________________________________________________________________________

--- End quote ---

Oh my gosh, thanks ! Will follow the link !

SailorMooo

NYC Nurse:
Hi Kate,
Your picture looks like a fun group of gals!
     I'm wondering if you can help me. I had a recent experience in class, we had spent a lot of time discussing healthcare inequities which impact minority groups, my focus was on the LGBTQ+ community.  Two nurses started reciting scripture that stated the old arguments man/woman, Adam/Eve, procreation passages, in addition saying it was the only way.  I told them they were offensive to me, the LGBTQ+ community and any other students who didn't follow their specific religion. 
     I want to better understand how you manage your faith, and religion.  Is there anything you do to balance being Trans with your spirituality?  I think it could help me dealing with nurses like this and with future patients.
Thank You,
~NYC Nurse   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version