Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

MTF body changes that made it harder for you to go out in public as male

<< < (2/12) > >>

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Jessica_K on October 24, 2020, 03:24:44 pm ---Being old, I do not have the luxury of a head or hair, but my breasts are quite noticeable as well as my painted nails and jewellery. I still present Male at times, more than I like, to placate my partner but she must notice how much harder it is now. As for a Male fail I was buying some logs a week or so ago, Male, with my pink purse in hand and a one colleague said to another that “she is waiting to be served” (the good part) followed by “he you mean, sorry sir”. I still take it as a win

I have also had a few non gendered comments where sir or madam were used for others, maybe they did not want to get it wrong?

Jessica xx

--- End quote ---

Jessica,

Sounds positive!

I do not have a pink purse but I have had a brown leather purse shopping in the store when out as a male.  But, I think I should probably not do that in that situation, as there might be extremely conflicting gender signals if people paid attention to them.  It could be confusing. 
I speak just for myself of course.

But, it is nice to have my purse with me in the car at least.  I put it in the trunk before going into the store, as too many cars are broken into because people leave “inviting” purses, telephones, gifts, etc. in plain view in the car.

You do not look male in any way Jessica.

Chrissy

Jessica_K:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 24, 2020, 04:10:24 pm ---Jessica,

Sounds positive!

I do not have a pink purse but I have had a brown leather purse shopping in the store when out as a male.  But, I think I should probably not do that in that situation, as there might be extremely conflicting gender signals if people paid attention to them.  It could be confusing. 
I speak just for myself of course.

But, it is nice to have my purse with me in the car at least.  I put it in the trunk before going into the store, as too many cars are broken into because people leave “inviting” purses, telephones, gifts, etc. in plain view in the car.

You do not look male in any way Jessica.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much Chrissy. I believe I pass 100% when dressed the part, but Male fail is another thing altogether specially not wearing the wig. Thin short hair, bald on top receding hairline, screams Male.

I am not quite sure what you are saying about mixed messaging, do you mean in a security way? I find it hard not to be feminine even when dressed Male so I am who I am lol
Here is my purse (UK)

Hugs

Jessica xx

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Jessica_K on October 24, 2020, 04:58:32 pm ---Thank you so much Chrissy. I believe I pass 100% when dressed the part, but Male fail is another thing altogether specially not wearing the wig. Thin short hair, bald on top receding hairline, screams Male.

I am not quite sure what you are saying about mixed messaging, do you mean in a security way? I find it hard not to be feminine even when dressed Male so I am who I am lol
Here is my purse (UK)

Hugs

Jessica xx

--- End quote ---

It is just some may wonder if I was male or female if out as male but carrying my purse.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
Jessica,

Cute purse!

Chrissy

Lady Sarah:
Prior to HRT, I already had enough of a feminine figure and walk that I got teased about it a lot. It was enough that I went full time as soon as I started HRT. After about 6 months, my boobs stuck out enough that I needed looser shirts.

The real "male fail" came after I got rid of that awful Adam's apple on my neck people stared at when they called me "sir". I swear that no matter what I looked like, people only focused on that particular part of me, and figured "If it has an apple, it has a banana".

There's the paradox. When living as a male, I was ridiculed and called a girl because of my figure and walk. When living as a woman, I got judged by a lump on my throat until I got it surgically removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version