Author Topic: Hello this me  (Read 191 times)

Offline thisisme08

• Visitor
Hello this me
« on: October 28, 2020, 11:33:56 pm »
Hello.  I have been full  time for almost 15 years mtf  . Married 13 years to a Grizzly of a man. Recently 1 year post op exploring my new body. Everyday I have to pinch myself. My transition was the best thing I could have ever done.

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Hello this me
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 05:22:37 am »
I am happy for you.  ;)

Although, I am not married at this time, I feel fantastic just being able to live the rest of my life as I am. Life is worth living.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 11:06:29 am »
Hello.  I have been full  time for almost 15 years mtf  . Married 13 years to a Grizzly of a man. Recently 1 year post op exploring my new body. Everyday I have to pinch myself. My transition was the best thing I could have ever done.

@thisisme08
Dear thisisme08
Thank you for following the LINK that I gave to you in my yesterday's Welcome Message in response to your first posting on another thread to come here to the Introductions Forum tell more members about yourself.

Please be certain to look at and read the important Forums rules and informative LINKS that I had included at the end of my previous Welcome Message....  the rules of the Forums and other information there will help you to navigate safely and easily around the forums.   
      https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,254592.msg2394234.html#msg2394234

I will be eagerly looking for your future postings as you feel comfortable sharing.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums.

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 03:39:55 pm »
Welcome this is me!

:)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Margrit

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 01:32:29 am »
Hi

Welcome to the Forum.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Tags: mtf Full time