Author Topic: Painful periods of breast pain than hardly any  (Read 491 times)

Offline Rebecca28

Painful periods of breast pain than hardly any
« on: October 29, 2020, 03:21:21 pm »
Ladies,   

I am on HRT. I have had periods of breast pain that woke me up at night. Then I must have gotten used to it. I had to touch them to even feel any pain or discomfort. Now I am having more painful  pains again in both.. same HRT dose. Anyone experience periods of pain and then very little. I wish I could identify a cycle to it. I a know when they are painful they are growing. I am glad they continue to grow. Hugs, Rebecca

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Painful periods of breast pain than hardly any
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 03:44:13 pm »
I have not had much pain, just tingling.
Unless minor pain, which is not bothersome.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 09:54:29 pm »
Definitely have gone from merely sore to OUCH !

Offline Jessica_K

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 03:47:42 am »
Been through a couple of periods of pain, once when I started HRT, and again when meds were changed. Generally not painful now but definitely feel it when touched and panful if hit. In the last two days the girls have been pained. The first was forgetting how heavy an engine crane is when moving it out of the barn to sell and it almost bowled me over ouch. The second was when a kitten climbed over me and a small claw went where it should not, ouch.

Jessica xx

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 04:16:05 am »
Not totally painful but very tender and "itching" feeling, they get more sensitive after new patches then calm down after 2 days but nipples are always sore/tender and do not like being bumped !!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 08:40:15 am »
Never very painful. A few days of manageable pain and then nothing for a few weeks and then repeated.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 06:30:32 pm »
I have noticed some discomforting pain in the breasts the last couple of days,
Noticeably in the slightly smaller one. We shall see if this passes.  I feel nothing
Unusual as I examine them.  They have grown this summer for sure.

Interestingly, I have not worn my bra these two days.

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline TheWomanWithinMe

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 07:11:32 pm »
Everyone's hrt experience is different but what you describe seems to happen to a fair amount of others myself included. I was personally surprised that my breasts started feeling painful after only three weeks on a very minimal dosage at that time.

Offline Allie Jayne

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 07:44:13 pm »
My breast pain comes and goes, mainly after changes to HRT regimen. I did have a period where they woke me up, but that hasn't happened for nearly a year. They are constantly sensitive to pressure, so I really notice bumps and such. My greatest disappointment is that they are very painful when I scuba dive, and so now I can't participate in my favourite activity.

I wouldn't mind if people were right when they say pain equals gain, but I haven't experienced any growth for over a year, if anything, they could be a bit smaller as I have lost some weight.

Hugs,

Allie

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 06:39:57 am »
It has been about six years since I started HRT. I occasionally still have an unusual painful experience. It doesn't last long and  usually resolves in about 5 or 10 minutes.

Sometimes, it just hurts to be beautiful.  :D ::) :laugh:

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline BrightWindow

• Friend
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 06:45:24 am »
I am new to HRT and my nipples hurt
Profile picture credit:
"Nastasia (Modern)" by fawfulthegreat64
https://www.deviantart.com/fawfulthegreat64/art/Nastasia-Modern-Super-Paper-Mario-10th-676052566
Used with consent.

Offline KateR

• Kate
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2020, 04:54:14 pm »
I’m almost 2 years on HRT.  For me it comes and goes, and when it comes it usually proceeds or accompanies some breast growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 05:04:59 pm »
I have noticed any additional growth and the temporary pain went away.

Chrissy

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 10:50:54 am »
Congrats and welcome to womanhood.  You'll get those pains from time to time for the first few years.  After that, depending on your hormone levels, you'll experience a different type of pain at different times.  Breast swelling, heavy boobs, tenderness, and stuff like that.  Its part of the ride... it lasts as long as you're on hormones. But keep in mind that they will also grow without pain.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Tags: