Author Topic: The Solitary Lodger (TSL_NB), and 46 years of 'Backwards Menopause.'  (Read 10539 times)

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
Re: The Solitary Lodger (TSL_NB), and 46 years of 'Backwards Menopause.'
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2021, 10:48:29 am »
Vivian-

That sounds like a wonderful time you had at the Pride events.  Our Pride events in June were cancelled, so maybe next year for me.  Were you involved in the planning, or just as a willing attendee?

Hugs!!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2021, 11:00:28 pm »
Vivian-

That sounds like a wonderful time you had at the Pride events.  Our Pride events in June were cancelled, so maybe next year for me.  Were you involved in the planning, or just as a willing attendee?

Hugs!!

Caela

@CaelaNotKayla Hey, sis! :)  It was absolutely awesome.   I was definitely an attendee, but it really meant a lot for me to have presence, and to meet others.
-Vivian
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

(Yes, I'm a Canadian who served in the US Navy....)

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2021, 11:02:53 pm »
Hey everyone....I'm so sorry for dropping off the map for as long as I did.

I just wanted to quickly write, and let you know I'm doing okay, and I will try to get back here more often and get caught up.
-Vivian
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2021, 11:11:54 am »
Hey, everyone.....

So, as usual, I have fallen behind on posting here.   

Today is the first day of December, and it has been one year and one month since I started Estradiol.   It's absolutely true what they say about mileage may vary.   

Case in point - I know bloating and cramps can be one of the symptoms, but I never experienced it....until THIS week.   
Beyond that, the daily routine of getting up ridiculously early, getting ready to go out, seeing my kids off to school, and back to work still continues, but I'm glad to have it. :)

That's all for now.  I'm off to have another coffee, and get back to stretching out my belly to sublimate the expected.  I hope everyone is doing okay! :)
-Vivian

(P.S.  If anyone gets a Friend request, I hope that's okay...I saw some familiar faces on another well-known site)

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2021, 01:56:06 pm »
Hey Vivian, my HRT twin, hello again. Sorry about the bloating. I get that, but it's just due to diet

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline TSL_NB

« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2021, 02:04:35 pm »
Hey Vivian, my HRT twin, hello again. Sorry about the bloating. I get that, but it's just due to diet

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Hey, Randi! :)

Yeah, it's interesting.  It's definitely a little more distinct from the diet-related ones I had.

Tags: