Blogs > Member Blogs

Chapter 5: I am Emma

<< < (265/292) > >>

Emma1017:

We had 12 family members over for Thanksgiving yesterday.  Over the holidays like this, I always have that moment of sadness when I wonder what it will be like next year if I come out.  What will I lose?  I hate the transgender trade offs.
It angers me that there have to be any.

OK key in Doris Day again, Que Sera Sera and put your big girl panties on....

jennifer7020:

--- Quote from: Emma1017 on November 26, 2021, 11:37:57 am ---We had 12 family members over for Thanksgiving yesterday.  Over the holidays like this, I always have that moment of sadness when I wonder what it will be like next year if I come out.  What will I lose?  I hate the transgender trade offs.
It angers me that there have to be any.

OK key in Doris Day again, Que Sera Sera and put your big girl panties on....

--- End quote ---

Hi Emma-- if it is any consolation, I felt the same. It was just the five of us -- wife + 3 daughters.. and I felt removed in an almost surreal way thinking about the future. I am slowly realizing it is about both loss and gain, and what is my own truth.

I am singing along..  'Whatever will be will be.. the futures not ours to see..'

sandrauk:
Emma

You still seem to think that your wife will leave if you transition.

Given that you have quite large breasts and  you're still together, what do you think will be the tipping point?

Sandra

Emma1017:

Jennifer we could definitely create a chorus around Que Sera Sera ;D.

Sandrauk my tipping point will be when my wife sees Emma for the first time. Even with my chest she still has plausible deniability.  None of our friends have noticed or commented.  During the summer I always wore a tshirt and no one ever checks out an older man’s breasts.

Oldandcreaky:
She's been living with Emma for decades, albeit Emma pretending to be a guy. In short, if she wigs out, it'll be over a wig.

How tough is your wife, Emma? If you transition and stay put, there will be <poo> slung at the two of you. My wife's best friend gave her an ultimatum, to leave me and preserve their friendship or to stay with me and lose their friendship. My wife chose me and considered her ex-best friend to have a ridiculously inflated sense of her value compared to mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version