Blogs > Member Blogs

Chapter 5: I am Emma

<< < (2/289) > >>

Dorit:
I am so happy to see this, Emma!    I have these special moments throughout the week of awareness in joy and gratefulness that I transitioned.   No more closet, no more shame, I am Dorit!

Emma1017:
Ang and Dorit thank you for your warm thoughts.  I do feel a great sense of internal joy inside.  It has taken so much pain to finally get here.

My transition is an on-going process but at least I am no longer crawling through an field of emotional broken glass.

Every time that I see or feel Emma, every step I take recognizing I am Emma, is simply an immense personal joy.

Just so no one thinks that this euphoria has become delusional, I have plenty to keep me grounded, namely, the pandemic, my relationship with my wife, my job, sciatica that won't leave but at least the US election is over!

Hugs,

Emma

Alice:
Emma,

I am glad you feel that joy. It is an important part of the journey. I look forward to reading the more positive posts in this thread.

Alice

Emma1017:
Thank you Alice. I use this thread without filters so the emotions I exposed were fear, anger, sadness and pain.  The least I can do is share the joy, happiness and humor as well.

In that vane, I went for my first manicure and pedicure. OMG why did I wait soooo long. I am never touching my nails again!  I even had her put on a top coat polish...wow I am becoming high maintenance   ;D

Hugs,

Emma

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Emma1017 on November 08, 2020, 03:53:09 pm ---Thank you Alice. I use this thread without filters so the emotions I exposed were fear, anger, sadness and pain.  The least I can do is share the joy, happiness and humor as well.

In that vane, I went for my first manicure and pedicure. OMG why did I wait soooo long. I am never touching my nails again!  I even had her put on a top coat polish...wow I am becoming high maintenance   ;D

Hugs,

Emma

--- End quote ---
Wonderful! You go girl! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version