Author Topic: Hi from Wisconsin  (Read 262 times)

Offline Seija542

• Visitor
Hi from Wisconsin
« on: November 03, 2020, 08:31:55 pm »
Hello from Wisconsin,

58 year old male, my oldest daughter steered me here. She thinks that your site might have some links or know people that can help me out. Since nobody has done so before and i have pretty much been going it alone.

I am intersex, not looking for anything but possible help, maybe a link or two to someone who might be able know how to help out.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Hi from Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 08:39:07 pm »
Hello from Wisconsin,

58 year old male, my oldest daughter steered me here. She thinks that your site might have some links or know people that can help me out. Since nobody has done so before and i have pretty much been going it alone.

I am intersex, not looking for anything but possible help, maybe a link or two to someone who might be able know how to help out.
@Seija542
Dear  Seija
    No doubt that you have seen other brand new members here get Official Welcome messages when they make their first posting.... now it is your turn!!!

FIRST THINGS FIRST, I wish to Officially Welcome you and give you important rules and information about the Susan's Place Forums.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first posting. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you wrote about.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....
....including when you can upload an Avatar Profile Picture.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline Seija542

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 09:08:50 pm »
Thank you NSG,

I am usually used to doing things on my own, as when people find out about me I usually get sneers, turn their back to me and forced out of a town back east. Kind of a loner, have my daughter to help out when she can, and will take a look around sometime during the night.

Offline Margrit

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 01:27:19 am »
Hi

Welcome to the Forum.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline Confused1

• Non Binary
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 10:36:34 pm »
Hi Seija,

Welcome to Susan's Place. I don't know what type links you are looking for, but you will find friends and support here. There is an intersex forum that may help you. I cannot claim to be Intersex, but I think you will find that you are not alone here.

Hugs,
Mike

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 11:41:07 pm »
@Seija542

Welcome to the community!

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Tags: