General Discussions > Fitness

Working out as MtF

(1/5) > >>

ashley7:
I want to be model-thin again, but I don’t want to build muscle mass. How do you stay passing while also hitting the gym? What workout exercises do you do?

Margrit:
Hi ashley7

Endurance training as running in a park or in the woods is great for to do so and best of all, it is for free.
A other thing you could do, if you don’t like to be outside, is mall walking.
No fitness center is required.

Best wishes
Margrit

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Margrit on November 06, 2020, 02:31:44 am ---Hi ashley7

Endurance training as running in a park or in the woods is great for to do so and best of all, it is for free.
A other thing you could do, if you don’t like to be outside, is mall walking.
No fitness center is required.

Best wishes
Margrit

--- End quote ---
Mall walking? That would be sooooooo expensive for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalandrina:
Mall walking would not be good exercise for me at start as would stop too often. But i suppose carry shopping to car would work :)
I prefer cycling with a smart trainer, as it allows me to ride with others but still not getting wet :)

Rakel:
Ashley,

If you want to get thin again, then extreme aerobic exercise is mandatory. Running and cycling are the most common. Walking is going to take a long time to get lean. Avoid any heavy lifting, as this is the main cause of bulking up. Light weights with many repetitions are good for toning and trimming up muscles.

Do not forget diet. You need to be on a serious calorie restricted diet. Keep it balanced within good nutrition standards. Avoid any fad diets, as many are harmful and as soon as you go back to regular eating you will just gain the weight back.

I wish I could give you an easy to do answer, but the current obesity epidemic in the US and around the world just tells us how hard this is to do.

Best wishes and take care.  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version