Author Topic: Hi I’m Anastasia  (Read 251 times)

Offline AnastasiaNikolskaya

• Visitor
Hi I’m Anastasia
« on: November 06, 2020, 06:23:50 pm »
Hello, My name is Anastasia .  I'm a transgender post-op girl.  I want to join people who understand and support me.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Hi I’m Anastasia
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 06:31:56 pm »
Hi!

Welcome Anastasia!   :)  :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 06:51:46 pm »
Hello, My name is Anastasia .  I'm a transgender post-op girl.  I want to join people who understand and support me.

There are more than a few post op girls here and by and large, we just feel a need to give back to the community because so many of the girls before have helped us with our concerns. We have a unique insight as how much the pain of dysphoria hurts. We understand all the self doubting and loathing that goes on inside our heads when we consider all the good and bad aspects of transition. We have been there and done that. We came through it and now it is time to help others find what is right for themselves.

Anastasia,

Where do you live and how did you transition? Some people from countries other than the US have much more difficulties than I did. We all have our own unique perspective on transition. Do you feel open enough to tell us how you managed your transition?

If you are not ready to open your experience to everyone, that is OK too.

Take care and stay in touch.  :-*

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 06:31:28 am by Rakel »

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline TheWomanWithinMe

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 08:35:51 pm »
Welcome to Susan's forums. The more we share our experiences here, the more targeted and helpful the responses are likely to be. Folks are more likely to chime in on conversations with those individuals that contribute to other people's topics and post fairly regularly about their trials and tribulations.

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 08:50:42 pm »
Hi Anastasia,

Welcome! 

Marion

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 01:47:52 am »
Hello Anastasia!

Welcome to the community!

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Robyn

• Old as Dirt
  • Family
  • Robyn at 81
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 05:45:57 pm »
Welcome to the family, Anastasia.

Robyn, the Elder
83 and 20 years postop
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton

Offline Margrit

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 01:26:10 am »
Hi Anastasia

Welcome to the Forum.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Tags: