International > Australian

Laser hair Removal / Waxing

(1/1)

Asheylov:
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has any information or places they have been to for laser hair removal / waxing in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria ?

thanks

Ashley

Rakel:
Welcome back Ashley,

I noticed that you have not posted any messages since 2016.

Since I live in Florida, I cannot be any help to you, but I am sure someone here might know where you can be zapped or waxed near your home.

I am curious as to why you have not mentioned electrolysis, as this method of hair removal is much more permanent?

Asheylov:
Hi Rakel

Thankyou so much

--- Quote from: Rakel on November 13, 2020, 07:02:10 pm ---I am curious as to why you have not mentioned electrolysis, as this method of hair removal is much more permanent?

--- End quote ---

Here in Australia specially Melbourne, my research into location is very wide as some people say LHR is better then electrolysis and vice versa. Based on my location there are more places to do LHR then electrolysis. but I'm happy to try both.

I have one of these IPL Long Term Hair Removal devices and I'm still waiting to see results  ;D

but thank you for reply

I hope the Florida is a nice and sunny place. As we get rolling thunderstorms and starting to get  30 + degrees Celsius. too hot for me. I love the mild weather more.

Kind regards

Ashley :angel:

Jessica_Rose:
Just some of my experiences -- YMMV.

LHR worked great on most body hair, but it didn't do much for my face or neck. IPL was a waste of money for me. I tried a home unit and it did singe the hair off the surface, but it had no effect on regrowth. The Tria home laser did work, but it takes many treatments and long time before you see any results. For facial and neck hair, I highly recommend electrolysis. Just my two cents...

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version