Author Topic: First time for breast forms  (Read 545 times)

Offline SheShe

First time for breast forms
« on: November 20, 2020, 03:48:17 pm »
I pulled the trigger and ordered  breast forms from the breast form store,,, I spoke with a cis lady and she was very helpful to say the least.

I bought a pair that has little projection so I can hopefully wear them when out and about.  I did not buy the expensive ones just the mid priced ones for better quality hopefully.   My GF was objectionable to any permanent breast change but she is ok with other clothing choices even out in public such as leggings/hosiery or open shoes in the summer with painted toes and a pedicure. 

I hope she will accept my forms,,, she knows that I like my breast's and wearing a bra,,, I will see how she deal with this once I have something to put in a bra.

Wish me luck ladies  :)

Offline Maid Marion

Re: First time for breast forms
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 05:03:28 pm »
Hi SheShe,

Good luck. They will be less noticeable with layers of winter clothing.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 05:09:03 pm »
I pulled the trigger and ordered  breast forms from the breast form store,,, I spoke with a cis lady and she was very helpful to say the least.

I bought a pair that has little projection so I can hopefully wear them when out and about.  I did not buy the expensive ones just the mid priced ones for better quality hopefully.   My GF was objectionable to any permanent breast change but she is ok with other clothing choices even out in public such as leggings/hosiery or open shoes in the summer with painted toes and a pedicure. 

I hope she will accept my forms,,, she knows that I like my breast's and wearing a bra,,, I will see how she deal with this once I have something to put in a bra.

I hope she does!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 05:54:14 pm »

Sending hugs and love good luck hun! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 06:22:50 pm »
@SheShe

Good luck! I hope you can find the balance of something that is affirming to you as well as something your GF can accept!

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 07:21:22 pm »
The best of luck to you! :)

- Jenny
- Jenny

Offline SheShe

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 03:40:14 pm »
Thanks ladies for the good support.    They are scheduled to deliver this coming Monday and I find myself a little excited to be truthful,,, something a step forward no matter how small it is.   I just need to find a correct fitting bra for them.   I take a 44 band and with that band size the cups are always bigger than need be.    What I think will work is a A cup with a smaller band and I will use one of those band extenders.   The breast forum is for a small cup size,,, I want to avoid extreme projection when in public because I will be in Man mode primarily.

Tags: