Author Topic: Greetings from the nation’s Icebox!  (Read 323 times)

Offline Ella O

• Visitor
Greetings from the nation’s Icebox!
« on: November 21, 2020, 01:02:54 am »
Hi everyone! My name is Ella and I’m in Minneapolis, MN. I just started HRT 3 weeks ago. I’m really interested in meeting up with people who have been through transition and who would be willing to spend some time with me on/off walking me through the process...

My story is a long and sad one (which I’m sure many of ours are). I’d rather get to know someone before diving into it...

Offline Margrit

Re: Greetings from the nation’s Icebox!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:10:21 am »
Hi

Welcome to the Forum.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 03:30:05 am »
Ella-

Hello and welcome to the community!

Hugs!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 05:08:38 am »
Good morning Ella,

I have previously lived in Minnesota for several years and I know first hand how cold it can get. I now live in Florida. Yes, it is a bit different here, but many people adapt quickly.  8)

Since this is your first post, we always welcome new people to Susan's Place with our greeting links, which I will post below. There is much really good information in those links. The most important are the Terms of Service. These are 20 rules we must all abide by in order to keep Susan's Place family friendly and safe for under age members. We also try hard to keep spam out of Susan's Place.

Welcome to our website. We are here for everyone with all types of gender related issues. Many of us have had to deal with the same issues that you are going through. While we cannot diagnosis your specific issues, we can  tell you our experiences and how we dealt with our problems. We offer hope and help in guiding you to professional services to address your specific problems.

Again, welcome to Susan's Place and we will see you around.

Things that you should read

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 06:06:16 am »
Hi!

Welcome Ella!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline TS5arah_xx

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 12:40:19 pm »
Hi everyone! My name is Ella and I’m in Minneapolis, MN. I just started HRT 3 weeks ago. I’m really interested in meeting up with people who have been through transition and who would be willing to spend some time with me on/off walking me through the process...

My story is a long and sad one (which I’m sure many of ours are). I’d rather get to know someone before diving into it...

I have found that the only difference in most trans peoples stories are the length of time and amount of pain. I was one of the lucky ones believe it or not and my life has not been fun ! You will most definately meet the people that you seek here ! Welcome!

Tags: