Author Topic: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.  (Read 30284 times)

Offline Emma1017

Re: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.
« Reply #920 on: Today at 09:42:21 am »

Davina that sounds like such a great day!!!  I am excited to see when you are ready to show the Austin! 

My pride and joy is a two door Jeep Wrangler with a removable top.  I stayed away from the soft top because of the winter.  It's the perfect beach ride.  I just need to drown myself in sun block.
  The heart has reasons that reason can not understand.

My Transgender Manifesto

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: Davina's Diary series 2 , the final stage.
« Reply #921 on: Today at 12:50:25 pm »
You know when its hot when you undo your bra clasp and it stays in place !! 30C and it was to hot to work outside on the bus, came back home and cooked pork and mushroom curry. Its nice and creamy , coconut cream to finish. Well I was going to sew the seat covers but top thread jumped behind the bobbin holder causing the machine to put thread into the shuttle and jamming it up. My fault for putting top bobbin on with thread facing the wrong way, think its messed up the lower tension as its not working now and throwing loops below material that jam it again. Only way to adjust lower tension is with a small screw and I have not got a small one here.  (insert swear word of your choice here)
  Taken all afternoon/evening but have got it working, it has jiggered something in top tensioner and it now needs to be set on 8 and not 2 as before.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:11:46 pm by davina61 »
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever.
I get pushed out of shape and its hard to steer when I get rubber in all 4 gears (Beach Boys ,little deuce coupe)

Tags: