Author Topic: Hi and hello  (Read 728 times)

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
Hi and hello
« on: December 03, 2020, 02:03:12 pm »
Hi all, thought I'd drop into this thread and say hello! :-)

It's just 10 days since I had my scrotal graft vaginoplasty with Mr Bellringer at Parkside Hospital in London. Obviously early days, so I'm fully into the dilation grind right now...

I've not spent much time in this part of the Susans forum previously, but I can already see some very handy info, so thank you all for sharing.

Any questions just ask, otherwise I'll see you all around. X

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Hi and hello
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 02:12:22 pm »
@Megan.
Dear Megan:
This is a good spot for your presence and your comments given that your surgery is very recent and you are still in the recovery and healing phase.

Not only can you read others stories of their experiences but you can certainly share what you have experienced first hand and recent.  Everyone will benefit.

Please continue to post your thoughts and comments as you feel comfortable doing.

HUGS and best wishes,
Danielle

It's just 10 days since I had my scrotal graft vaginoplasty with Mr Bellringer at Parkside Hospital in London. Obviously early days, so I'm fully into the dilation grind right now...

I've not spent much time in this part of the Susans forum previously, but I can already see some very handy info, so thank you all for sharing.

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 03:31:54 pm »

Please continue to post your thoughts and comments as you feel comfortable doing.

You know I'm always ready to overshare, TMI doesn't exist in my vocabulary! Lol

"Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

Offline Gender Incongruent

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 02:56:30 pm »
Congratulations!! I had my surgery done in Jan. so I am just over 10 months post op and I LOVE IT!

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 04:19:28 pm »
Congratulations!! I had my surgery done in Jan. so I am just over 10 months post op and I LOVE IT!
Thank you, and Congratulations right back at you. X

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 05:21:15 pm »
Congratulations :)

When you are 100% healed with the vaginal canal, labia and clit you may want to review with your doctor what I found to make dilation much more interesting.  I use a Magic Wand to touch on the orange dilator and clit. I have a VCH so it adds some extra stimulation. I use a shibari variable resistance device to be able to dial in the magic wand to exactly the right frequency, for me at that time. 30 minutes just fly's by.

This helps to add stimulation and associate the nerves to your brain and vagina. The vagina is vastly different than the penis.
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 05:24:54 pm »

When you are 100% healed with the vaginal canal, labia and clit you may want to review with your doctor what I found to make dilation much more interesting.  I use a Magic Wand to touch on the orange dilator and clit. I have a VCH so it adds some extra stimulation. I use a shibari variable resistance device to be able to dial in the magic wand to exactly the right frequency, for me at that time. 30 minutes just fly's by.

This helps to add stimulation and associate the nerves to your brain and vagina. The vagina is vastly different than the penis.
Rachel, all good advice!

I've never been a hugely sexual animal, but you never know where my new bits may take me.

I'm certainly keen to explore and learn how they work, and how I can enjoy them in healthy and positive way. X

Offline noleen111

• Family
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 03:41:26 am »

Congrats on your new vagina, the healing process is tuff, but worth it. Dilation does get better as you heal. When it was not so painful. I began to love my dilation time, it was nice "me" time.

I use a Magic Wand to touch on the orange dilator and clit. I have a VCH so it adds some extra stimulation. I use a shibari variable resistance device to be able to dial in the magic wand to exactly the right frequency, for me at that time. 30 minutes just fly's by.

The magic wand is a wonderful tool  ;D. i actually managed to get my first orgasm from that tool

I agree the vagina is vastly different than the penis, all those nerve endings and when stimulated its a wonderful feeling

Rachel, all good advice!

I've never been a hugely sexual animal, but you never know where my new bits may take me.

I'm certainly keen to explore and learn how they work, and how I can enjoy them in healthy and positive way. X

You know what, I was also not a very sexual animal, but once my vagina was properly wired in and I got that first orgasm.. it was like wow.. I love that feeling

I do enjoy sex now and since I got married (I was already post op when I met my husband).. I have a very healthy sex life with my husband. The full body orgasm is a wonderful feeling.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Offline Megan.

• Homepage & Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 04:22:38 am »
I've seen several mentions of the 'wand', but I'm still a long way off that kind of exploration.

Right now, things are very sore, I'm tired, and honestly haven't yet figured what's where, and even if things like my clitorus have survived, are happy and healthy; for now, just healing is my focus.

Personally I enjoyed my body before, but HRT keeps my libido low - which I really like. X

Tags: