Author Topic: Magnetic eyeliner and magnetic eyelashes  (Read 289 times)

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Magnetic eyeliner and magnetic eyelashes
« on: November 24, 2020, 04:48:18 pm »
Have you used magnetic eyeliner and magnetic eyelashes?

Did you like using them?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
Re: Magnetic eyeliner and magnetic eyelashes
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 10:12:54 pm »
I gave them a try- I think they work pretty slick- but I had to be real careful about the lash lengths- It's quite weird to blink and notice the magnets are pulling because the lashes ran into your glasses  ;D ;D ;D

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Nadine Spirit

• Little Mrs. Snarky
  • Friend
    • Unordinary Style
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 07:27:41 am »
Never tried them sorry.  I have a nickel allergy and nickel is in every magnet I have encountered.  I have done eyelash extensions.  They looked great but are so damaging to your real lashes.  Now I use Latise an eyelash growth serum, and it has given me very nice long lashes so no more fakies for me!

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 02:44:46 pm »
Have you used magnetic eyeliner and magnetic eyelashes?

Did you like using them?

Just a waste of money.

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline putaringonit

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 02:53:37 pm »
They sound so convenient, however I personally wouldn't try them. The eye area is so sensitive. I am hesitant to even put eyelash glue on. So I just stick to be careful with my eyelashes (Not pull them and remove my makeup carefully), and to good mascaras (not water proof), and so far my eyelashes have remained healthy and long.

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 03:52:25 pm »
Thank you for all of your comments so far.  :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 05:43:25 am »
I just ordered a pair and I want to try them. Once they arrive, I will share my experience :D

Tags: