Author Topic: Re-introduction  (Read 227 times)

Offline Misato

• I thought I was out, but I've been pulled back in.
Re-introduction
« on: November 25, 2020, 07:14:22 am »
Hey,

Reintroducing myself feels like the right place to start. I was once quite active here, and I thought I'd gotten to a point where I could move on from the transition part of my life. I did too. Then COVID hit.

I had a breakdown in April. The stress of the pandemic, work, and this constant reminder hanging off of me of my male past caused me to confront said reminder. I thus came to the conclusion I've got one more step to take in my transition. I'm afraid, and looking for people who understand what I'm going through. While I'm blessed with wonderful friends they're not going through any of this transition stuff, and I'm not comfortable being unfiltered with them on this subject. Which has lead to my return.

Offline Margrit

Re: Re-introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 08:45:11 am »
Hi

Welcome back to the Forum.

Best wishes
Margrit
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 10:16:42 am »
Hey,

Reintroducing myself feels like the right place to start. I was once quite active here, and I thought I'd gotten to a point where I could move on from the transition part of my life. I did too. Then COVID hit.

I had a breakdown in April. The stress of the pandemic, work, and this constant reminder hanging off of me of my male past caused me to confront said reminder. I thus came to the conclusion I've got one more step to take in my transition. I'm afraid, and looking for people who understand what I'm going through. While I'm blessed with wonderful friends they're not going through any of this transition stuff, and I'm not comfortable being unfiltered with them on this subject. Which has lead to my return.

@Misato
Dear Misato
    Thank you for COMING BACK to the Forums after a 4 year absence.
    I am most pleased that you had decided to join in with us in the Forums once again.

Please know that I am not trying to sidetrack your questions and thoughts.... but first, please allow me to officially welcome you back.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come back in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below... some of this has been updated since you were last active here.  You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 12:28:02 pm »
Welcome back Misato!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Angelaney

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 06:04:26 am »
Hey,

Hiya :)

At 40 (+ a bit), i've realised that friends come and go, jobs come and go, family eventually go  :icon_cry:

The only constant throughout your life is YOU, and you need to do what is right for you x

Offline Misato

• I thought I was out, but I've been pulled back in.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 10:31:49 am »
Hiya :)

At 40 (+ a bit), i've realised that friends come and go, jobs come and go, family eventually go  :icon_cry:

The only constant throughout your life is YOU, and you need to do what is right for you x

Same age, same conclusions here  :)

Offline TS5arah_xx

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 12:17:16 pm »
Hi Misato! Welcome back, i am new but can relate to your story !

Hey,

I never left the house very often for the two years running up to covid due to depression and other problems. Now that my psychological state is on the mend i want to go out and meet new people and practise my ability to pass in public (if it exists). Not to mention things like hairdressers, beauticians etc ! So i havent even had my first trip to the hairdressers yet as a woman !

But the online trans communities are strong all over the internet , and we are all here for one another - and its working fine for me ! i hope you get what you need here and feel better soon!

Tags: