Author Topic: Lost Hope  (Read 412 times)

Offline Maddyfromoz

• Visitor
Lost Hope
« on: November 25, 2020, 11:35:08 am »
My name is maddy i was born matthew im from south australia in my heart ive always know i was born in the wrong body .ive given up hope that my family and friends will suport me. ever since i came out it has been a downward sprial.  ive lost everyone in my life due to coming out ive tried to reachout to numerous communities and people in my area for advice not one has wanted to meet up or advise me were to go even before covid virus no one wanted to meet. i honestly feel like im not wanted in the trans community or any community for that matter ive given up hope and dont believe in the word hope anymore. even in the discord i left the server for multple reasons. i did get to chat to a few good people on the server but most people came across as one sided. and most of them are in a completely different country which is good to meet people but cant find people from my area which sucks.

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Lost Hope
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 11:40:54 am »
Hi Maddy,

You may need to move to another community to find more acceptance.
Some places are more accepting than others.

Marion

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 11:52:14 am »
@Maddyfromoz
Dear Maddie:
I am so very glad to see that you have started posting once again after a long absence.
Please don't give up hope.... here on Susan's Place and the Forums you will find overwhelming support and members that can identify with your feelings on non-acceptance.   The transition journey can be a difficult and bumpy road to travel but please read many of the threads and Blogs to see that many have made the journey ahead of you.  You will find good testimonies of success and perhaps you can glean some helpful suggestions and actions that you can apply to your situation.

Here on the Forums we do have a lot of members from Australia, so please look around and you should be able to find them... also we have and Australian sub-forum where many of our Australian members have posted.

Australian sub-forum
Click Link >>   https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,529.0.html

I trust that you will find happiness and success in your continuing journey.

HUGS and best wishes to you.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline chloeleanneh

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 02:25:53 pm »
My name is maddy i was born matthew im from south australia in my heart ive always know i was born in the wrong body .ive given up hope that my family and friends will suport me. ever since i came out it has been a downward sprial.  ive lost everyone in my life due to coming out ive tried to reachout to numerous communities and people in my area for advice not one has wanted to meet up or advise me were to go even before covid virus no one wanted to meet. i honestly feel like im not wanted in the trans community or any community for that matter ive given up hope and dont believe in the word hope anymore. even in the discord i left the server for multple reasons. i did get to chat to a few good people on the server but most people came across as one sided. and most of them are in a completely different country which is good to meet people but cant find people from my area which sucks.
Honey
This life path is hard.  <profanity not allowed>   hard at times, sorry to those who don't appreciate swearing but it's true. We lose people, people who loved and respected us might now hate us. Just don't lose who is you. You're beautiful and valid. This is 2020.....the haters can now fear bat flu better than us

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X104F using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 10:57:01 pm by Northern Star Girl »

Offline putaringonit

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 02:50:52 pm »
Hi Maddy!

I know what that is like. It is so hurtful to see how the ones that said to love us all of a sudden have a problem with us for waiting to be happy.
But I guess that is the biggest learning for us; to choose ourselves over anyone else. We have to keep choosing our happiness over other people's happiness. You more than anyone in this planet know what's best for you. Do not lose sight of that.
Having a virtual community is better than having no tribe at all.
I personally have not one single trans friend here in my city. However, all the lovely ladies I have met online have been so amazing to me, I can genuinely call them friends.
We're all here for you, and for each other.

Warm hugs from México.

-Al

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 04:25:27 pm »
Honey
This life path is hard.  <profanity not allowed>  hard at times, sorry to those who don't appreciate swearing but it's true. We lose people, people who loved and respected us might now hate us. Just don't lose who is you. You're beautiful and valid. This is 2020.....the haters can now fear bat flu better than us

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X104F using Tapatalk
@chloeleanneh
Dear Chloeleanneh
    Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first posting.

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 10:56:14 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 04:25:44 pm »
@chloeleanneh
Dear Chloeleanneh:

OH, and another thing....
If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline Toni1

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 07:56:03 pm »
Maddy,
Sometimes on line community is all we can find. Believe me that as you become more yourself the more you will find and even build community. Our path is hard and long but survive by noticing and being grateful for the moments
 of joy along the way. As time goes on your true self will emerge. Life gets better Maddy. I have been there too. Hang on. Life gets wonderful after the despair.  I check out the chat ocassionaly I will look out for you.
Hang on.
Love, Toni

Offline Alice

• The Battle Within
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 09:10:25 pm »

Maddy,

Welcome to Susan's.

Last I heard there is a great community in SA. If you want I can reach out and try and find the right contacts.

I am here in the ACT, not all that far away.

Alice

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 09:59:11 pm »
Hi Maddi,

I stopped going to group a few years ago. I still see a few peeps from group now and then. I am not in the trans community now so I do not know how things are with Covid and group meet ups. There are on-line groups that meet up virtually. The groups I went to are organized and presently now allowed to meet in person.

You may want to search LGBT services in your area and ask about virtual group and where to get services.

When I started group (my experience) I was pretty awkward and people tend not to be very friendly to new people. After all you are entering into an established gathering that are familiar with each other and may have a lot of connection through parties and entanglements.

I would not be hard on yourself or think you do not fit in. In any group there are natural leaders and followers. Spot the key 3 or 4 people as leaders. Make it a point to talk to them before group. Introduce yourself. A real compliment or two goes a long way to opening a conversation. Hey, I really like that shade of lipstick, what brand is it. Same may be about boots etc. State the obvious and be vulnerable. Since things are virtual then ask for contact info.

Rachel

MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020

Offline Froodah

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 01:12:43 am »
You should move to Melbourne or Sydney, you'll find a community there. South Australia is a hell hole.

Tags: